Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132655
132655, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 18 21:59:13 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Marzzett perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196
132671, Sorry for the rough matchup...
Posted by Quamlu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But Fire APs are the ideal mage for my build to fight. Thanks for being willing to throw down.

GLWYN
132661, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Cerybis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You make me sad... It was like as soon as I became Provost, you disappeared from me. I am a bit bitter about that because you were the one who of course inducted me, and I had plans for you. Once I became a Mummy too, you were gone so we never got to mesh the two dark guilds together to clean out those pitiful goodies who tried to tarnish the law.

I digged the whole "I'm not very smart" play style. I try for the most part to stay in role, and it really helped flesh out Cerybis being dedicated to the law and teaching as needed, which I think helped push me towards being Provost or Justiciar as that was my original goal.

Anyways, GLWYN.
132657, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping you'd stick it out. You were really sturdy, and that dark deal you made had some neat potential.
132656, I very much liked Marzzett
Posted by Yanni Sunburst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*Replying to comments from QHCF

We didn't talk much, but you were a pretty solid presence for Tribunal. There were many times where I thought I had you on one of my dive-bomb style attacks through Galadon, but you were quick to escape each time. I pretty much needed to enlist the help of Hunsodin to seal the deal, because I can't very well go breaking into the Spire. :) I do have the log of you and Cery killing me in Galadon, so I'll post that sometime. I'm sorry I took your weapon. It wasn't very strong, and I tend to not do that if it isn't a beefy weapon. HOWEVER, my soul was in there (I think) and I certainly couldn't let that go.

About the conservative thing: I got that title long ago, and now it's basically just a good ol' one-liner that my enemies like to throw out. I'll take my body of work any day.

About Thorawyn. Let me TRY to come to his defense a bit... Thorawyn took a real hard beating early on and was generally the only Outlander online most of the time. Try to understand that, at that point, he may have been a little... Upset. We are players in a RP game. That's true. And yes, we all want to have fun. But we are also human beings, and human beings generally only have so much to give before 'the gloves come off' so-to-speak.