Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132427
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 30-Sep-17 03:52 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132427, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle"

Sat Sep 30 15:50:32 2017

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Relugtar perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply (AUTO) Leader is not a mortal issue IMHO nt, Saagkri, 03-Oct-17 06:18 AM, #8
Reply Good point, Kstatida, 03-Oct-17 08:53 AM, #9
     Reply You blame Umiron for everything. Leave Umi alone! nt, Saagkri, 04-Oct-17 12:50 AM, #11
Reply I really hope you had a personal or family emergency..., SPN, 02-Oct-17 06:37 AM, #3
Reply Wow nice. I HOPE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DIED TO CAUSE THIS...., Lhydia, 02-Oct-17 07:04 AM, #4
     Reply Do you want to come out and claim this character then, ..., SPN, 02-Oct-17 08:41 PM, #5
          Reply How many times does it need to be said?, Phelzhis (Anonymous), 02-Oct-17 10:40 PM, #6
               Reply Why mess with people so much?, Lhydia, 03-Oct-17 05:13 AM, #7
                    Reply RE: Why mess with people so much?, Phelzhis (Anonymous), 04-Oct-17 12:03 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the B..., Khellor (Anonymous), 01-Oct-17 03:29 PM, #2
Reply Great Commander, Lhydia, 30-Sep-17 04:13 PM, #1

SaagkriTue 03-Oct-17 06:18 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132441, "(AUTO) Leader is not a mortal issue IMHO nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

KstatidaTue 03-Oct-17 08:53 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132444, "Good point"
In response to Reply #8

I blame Umiron.

SaagkriWed 04-Oct-17 12:50 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#132450, "You blame Umiron for everything. Leave Umi alone! nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

SPNMon 02-Oct-17 06:37 AM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132436, "I really hope you had a personal or family emergency..."
In response to Reply #0

Otherwise this was a super bitch move.

LhydiaMon 02-Oct-17 07:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#132437, "Wow nice. I HOPE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DIED TO CAUSE THIS...."
In response to Reply #3

gr

SPNMon 02-Oct-17 08:41 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132438, "Do you want to come out and claim this character then, ..."
In response to Reply #4

We all know you had beef with Stevers/Phelzis. And sure seem quick to praise a character that you know hardly anyone else will stick up for.

And, all I (Yes, me, you ####ing tool) hope is there was a legitimate reason for the auto, and if there was, my apologies for being a jerk but at least that would put me at ease. OTHERWISE (see, I put that in this post too), rolling a character you know that would dispose Phelzis in a dual, winning said imm sanctioned confrontation (if it was pk or just rp, I don't have a clue), then allowing the character to auto-delete is just ####ty behavior.

Was Phelzis an ass and a hard induct? Sure, but how many people were inducted during his tenure? Over 10. How many were inducted during Relugtar's? 1(ish) and that was by imm intervention, cause this character was well on its way to autodelete land...

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Mon 02-Oct-17 10:40 PM
Charter member
#132439, "How many times does it need to be said?"
In response to Reply #5

>We all know you had beef with Stevers/Phelzis.

Not played by Stevers. Jesus, I can't believe that douchebag has people really believing it.

Not played by Stevers.

LhydiaTue 03-Oct-17 05:13 AM
2390 posts
#132440, "Why mess with people so much?"
In response to Reply #6

You posted logs on QHCF and claimed the character, you are using the anonymous feature here because I think you are banned? Pretty sure they aren't gonna delete your threads if you just admit it on officials at this point.

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Wed 04-Oct-17 12:03 AM
Charter member
#132447, "RE: Why mess with people so much?"
In response to Reply #7

I know you're just trolling and snickering, knowing full well Stevers didn't play this character, but just to make it funny for me, which logs exactly are you saying he posted? Point to one log from Phelzhis's perspective.

You're just a ####, dude. Get over yourself.

Khellor (Anonymous)Sun 01-Oct-17 03:29 PM
Charter member
#132435, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

Why the delete? You were like 40% of my allies.

LhydiaSat 30-Sep-17 04:13 PM
2390 posts
#132429, "Great Commander"
In response to Reply #0

Your reign was short but you served a great purpose.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132427 Previous topic | Next topic