Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132427
132427, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 30 15:50:32 2017

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Relugtar perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:90
132441, (AUTO) Leader is not a mortal issue IMHO nt
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
132444, Good point
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I blame Umiron.
132450, You blame Umiron for everything. Leave Umi alone! nt
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
132436, I really hope you had a personal or family emergency...
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Otherwise this was a super bitch move.
132437, Wow nice. I HOPE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DIED TO CAUSE THIS. Jerk. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
132438, Do you want to come out and claim this character then, Jalim?
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We all know you had beef with Stevers/Phelzis. And sure seem quick to praise a character that you know hardly anyone else will stick up for.

And, all I (Yes, me, you ####ing tool) hope is there was a legitimate reason for the auto, and if there was, my apologies for being a jerk but at least that would put me at ease. OTHERWISE (see, I put that in this post too), rolling a character you know that would dispose Phelzis in a dual, winning said imm sanctioned confrontation (if it was pk or just rp, I don't have a clue), then allowing the character to auto-delete is just ####ty behavior.

Was Phelzis an ass and a hard induct? Sure, but how many people were inducted during his tenure? Over 10. How many were inducted during Relugtar's? 1(ish) and that was by imm intervention, cause this character was well on its way to autodelete land...
132439, How many times does it need to be said?
Posted by Phelzhis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>We all know you had beef with Stevers/Phelzis.

Not played by Stevers. Jesus, I can't believe that douchebag has people really believing it.

Not played by Stevers.
132440, Why mess with people so much?
You posted logs on QHCF and claimed the character, you are using the anonymous feature here because I think you are banned? Pretty sure they aren't gonna delete your threads if you just admit it on officials at this point.
132447, RE: Why mess with people so much?
Posted by Phelzhis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know you're just trolling and snickering, knowing full well Stevers didn't play this character, but just to make it funny for me, which logs exactly are you saying he posted? Point to one log from Phelzhis's perspective.

You're just a ####, dude. Get over yourself.
132435, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Relugtar Gultar the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Khellor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the delete? You were like 40% of my allies.
132429, Great Commander
Your reign was short but you served a great purpose.