Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Enyu the Champion of Arms, Snores in t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131836
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Jul-17 08:56 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131836, "(DELETED) [None] Enyu the Champion of Arms, Snores in the Face of Danger"

Mon Jul 17 20:53:32 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Enyu perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

enyuuWed 19-Jul-17 07:03 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131849, "My triumphant return to the fields!"
In response to Reply #0

Used to play back in the good ol' days, and decided to give er a go again. I checked out the forums before I rolled up a character and there was a LOT of negativity about the state of CF and some drama surrounding some IMM stuff and whatnot. I figured what the hell, cant be this bad in game. I rolled up something super simple, a giant whos adventuring around to put money away for his momma's retirement home. I got ROTD'd for having a crappy description and the IMM who dealt with me was really cool about it, and was super helpful and nice. I met a ton of great peeps while doing the ranking grind, and people really went out of their way to let me tag along and help me with gear. I got whooped left and right in hero range, but I did get a chance to check out some areas and explore around a bit.

CF is still a great experience despite some sour folks out there, and I appreciate all y'all. I'm rolling something new and I'm hoping to be at least somewhat active, so make sure to leave my newbie breads next time u see me.

SaagkriThu 20-Jul-17 12:57 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#131851, "How'd you get the title? nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

enyuuSat 22-Jul-17 05:18 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
#131859, "Some Imm"
In response to Reply #2

noticed I was a huge noob probably and decided to come around and interact with me posing as an ogre. I promptly didnt know wtf was going on and went to sleep. He was sending out scary echoes I could see in my sleep and I thought "Oh, someone must be nearby doing something. I'm not quite rested up so heres a snore command". Then he tried to murder me lol

AithiarSun 23-Jul-17 06:35 AM
Member since 26th Mar 2017
74 posts
#131860, "Epic. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

(n/t)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131836 Previous topic | Next topic