Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Enyu the Champion of Arms, Snores in the Face of Danger
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131836
131836, (DELETED) [None] Enyu the Champion of Arms, Snores in the Face of Danger
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 17 20:53:32 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Enyu perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47
131849, My triumphant return to the fields!
Posted by enyuu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Used to play back in the good ol' days, and decided to give er a go again. I checked out the forums before I rolled up a character and there was a LOT of negativity about the state of CF and some drama surrounding some IMM stuff and whatnot. I figured what the hell, cant be this bad in game. I rolled up something super simple, a giant whos adventuring around to put money away for his momma's retirement home. I got ROTD'd for having a crappy description and the IMM who dealt with me was really cool about it, and was super helpful and nice. I met a ton of great peeps while doing the ranking grind, and people really went out of their way to let me tag along and help me with gear. I got whooped left and right in hero range, but I did get a chance to check out some areas and explore around a bit.

CF is still a great experience despite some sour folks out there, and I appreciate all y'all. I'm rolling something new and I'm hoping to be at least somewhat active, so make sure to leave my newbie breads next time u see me.
131851, How'd you get the title? nt
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
131859, Some Imm
Posted by enyuu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
noticed I was a huge noob probably and decided to come around and interact with me posing as an ogre. I promptly didnt know wtf was going on and went to sleep. He was sending out scary echoes I could see in my sleep and I thought "Oh, someone must be nearby doing something. I'm not quite rested up so heres a snore command". Then he tried to murder me lol
131860, Epic. (n/t)
Posted by Aithiar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(n/t)