Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zhana SkullCurse the Warlord of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131695
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Jul-17 02:12 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131695, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zhana SkullCurse the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls"

Wed Jul 5 14:08:26 2017

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zhana perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZhanaFri 07-Jul-17 04:57 PM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131753, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #0

The game deserved a good Warlord with a good Chief, the chief never logged in and I could not have likely taken them.
The Imm support was awesome, I don't remember my last immteraction and wish I hadn't died like a fool. I could not find survivability with this Orc despite LOVING my first Mamlauk. I really was only enjoying the exploration with Enifey, with a character that is NOT built for exploration and had no form of ID. I was WAY into this character and roleplayed alone, wrote my ass off but the character is just not going to be fun.

I really should have stuck it out and prepared better, but I was not having fun. I spent hours trying to regather the potions that helped me the most and gave up. . . I never prepare as good as I should.

Thanks everyone, especially the Immortals like Big Orc, Enifey and Dzooka
Dont worry, I am already back! But no more orcs for a while

Thaedan (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jul-17 05:27 PM
Charter member
#131754, "RE: Sorry"
In response to Reply #1

The tell you sent me after I found you wounded by KOTR was particularly ironic. At the time, I was watching line after line of corpseguard spam scroll by as I stopped some random guy from cleaning you out. Maybe don't automatically assume the worst of your enemies.

ZhanaMon 10-Jul-17 01:04 AM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
#131763, "RE: Sorry"
In response to Reply #2

That death ticked me off pretty bad, mostly because I was doing it....I just really wanted Thrym's belt ic, to stash it in the pit ' At least I fought ya well generally

You were pretty prepared

SaagkriFri 07-Jul-17 10:56 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#131755, "RE: Sorry"
In response to Reply #1

Don't be sorry. You have no obligation to play a char one more minute after you stop enjoying it.

IshuliMon 10-Jul-17 09:45 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#131765, "Warlord!"
In response to Reply #1

You were pretty fun to watch at times. I was going to send a rather submissive tribesman at you for orders every so often. Alas, you got him killed by an archon!

It was still fun.

Keep bashing!

-Ish

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131695 Previous topic | Next topic