Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zhana SkullCurse the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131695
131695, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Zhana SkullCurse the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 5 14:08:26 2017

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zhana perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:143
131753, Sorry
Posted by Zhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The game deserved a good Warlord with a good Chief, the chief never logged in and I could not have likely taken them.
The Imm support was awesome, I don't remember my last immteraction and wish I hadn't died like a fool. I could not find survivability with this Orc despite LOVING my first Mamlauk. I really was only enjoying the exploration with Enifey, with a character that is NOT built for exploration and had no form of ID. I was WAY into this character and roleplayed alone, wrote my ass off but the character is just not going to be fun.

I really should have stuck it out and prepared better, but I was not having fun. I spent hours trying to regather the potions that helped me the most and gave up. . . I never prepare as good as I should.

Thanks everyone, especially the Immortals like Big Orc, Enifey and Dzooka
Dont worry, I am already back! But no more orcs for a while
131754, RE: Sorry
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The tell you sent me after I found you wounded by KOTR was particularly ironic. At the time, I was watching line after line of corpseguard spam scroll by as I stopped some random guy from cleaning you out. Maybe don't automatically assume the worst of your enemies.
131763, RE: Sorry
Posted by Zhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That death ticked me off pretty bad, mostly because I was doing it....I just really wanted Thrym's belt ic, to stash it in the pit ;)' At least I fought ya well generally

You were pretty prepared
131755, RE: Sorry
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't be sorry. You have no obligation to play a char one more minute after you stop enjoying it.
131765, Warlord!
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were pretty fun to watch at times. I was going to send a rather submissive tribesman at you for orders every so often. Alas, you got him killed by an archon!

It was still fun.

Keep bashing!

-Ish