Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of O..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131607
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Jun-17 09:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131607, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast"

Fri Jun 30 09:01:16 2017

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jakhu perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:380

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..., DeathIncarnate, 30-Jun-17 11:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..., Isildur, 01-Jul-17 12:08 AM, #2
     Reply They are super OP at mid-ranges if played correctly., TMNS, 01-Jul-17 02:34 PM, #3
          Reply Nep should not be given any credit for his characters b..., Pro1, 01-Jul-17 03:20 PM, #4
               Reply Who the #### are you again? NT, TMNS, 01-Jul-17 05:34 PM, #5
               Reply Do you think cheating is acceptable and deserving of re..., Pro1, 01-Jul-17 06:22 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Nep should not be given any credit for his characte..., Isildur, 01-Jul-17 06:35 PM, #7
                    Reply We know he is a cheater. That's not even up for debate., Pro1, 01-Jul-17 07:04 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..., Jakhu (Anonymous), 02-Jul-17 04:36 AM, #9

DeathIncarnateFri 30-Jun-17 11:57 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2005
116 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131615, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 30-Jun-17 11:58 PM

Loved your roleplay when i was playing my zurcon asn Vek trying to join your wolf pack. I've never seen another char inspire so much fear in their enemies apart from when i was facing Neps asn Jycenna many many times. GLWYN

IsildurSat 01-Jul-17 12:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#131616, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..."
In response to Reply #1

Skilled transmuter sitting at the right level seems way worse than even a Napenthe played assassin. That's no slight to Nepenthe.

TMNSSat 01-Jul-17 02:32 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#131626, "They are super OP at mid-ranges if played correctly."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 01-Jul-17 02:34 PM

I should know, I usually rock a ~50% ratio and my only murdermuter was like 87% ratio. And I fought gangs. And I got nerfed. And I was uncaballed (so no OP despoil + nightwalker).

Edited to add: Jycenna was the only character in the history of CF that I thought was "broken". She was "too good" to the point I thought for sure Nepenthe edited her pfile to make her stronger. That being said, I thought that until I realized how insane that Buki edge + Ground fighter was (thanks Rhyaldrin!) and then realized "Oh, Nep just abused stuff already in the game...no ####ery here".

Well other than Nep being OP ####ery, that is

Pro1Sat 01-Jul-17 03:20 PM
Member since 19th May 2017
80 posts
#131627, "Nep should not be given any credit for his characters b..."
In response to Reply #3

We all know he cheated. That's established. I'm certain he used his Imm status to pinpoint a mage of mine in the underdark once.

He popped up on where as I was spamming Word and was on me and tripping before the lag wore off of the second or third Word in my buffer. Given the spot I was standing in he either made a bad ass guess or knew exactly where to run. I tossed out where's between every spell so I saw him comming. It was too hokey.

No respect for his pk ability what so ever. Less than even Marcus and Shapa.

That's my opinion. Don't care if you like it.

TMNSSat 01-Jul-17 05:34 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#131630, "Who the #### are you again? NT"
In response to Reply #4

I get confused sometimes.

Pro1Sat 01-Jul-17 06:05 PM
80 posts
#131631, "Do you think cheating is acceptable and deserving of re..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sat 01-Jul-17 06:22 PM

You probably do and will equivocate saying it's not black and white but I figured I would ask anyway.

IsildurSat 01-Jul-17 06:35 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#131632, "RE: Nep should not be given any credit for his characte..."
In response to Reply #4

I've found people in really out of the way places before. I suspect that if Nep had claimed one of my characters, people like you would accuse him of cheating.

Pro1Sat 01-Jul-17 07:04 PM
80 posts
#131633, "We know he is a cheater. That's not even up for debate."
In response to Reply #7

What I forgot to mention was that he had just logged in too.

Now this could be a situation similar to what happened to Jalim but given the direct line he took to me I find it unlikely.

Why are you defending Nepenthe's behavior?

Jakhu (Anonymous)Sun 02-Jul-17 04:36 AM
Charter member
#131636, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks mate! Jakhu didn't know what to make of your Zurcon Disciple at first but once he realised you were more akin to him he began to look for ways to include you in the hunt. It was a pity you weren't around later in the characters life after he had begun trying to raise an Orc pack and leave the refuge behind, I think we could have had some really interesting log ins and your character would have fit right into the idea! (Thanks to Zugnu and Xokrim for entertaining the idea of being rabid beasts with me, sorry to Garfuka for trying to raise them to overthrow you, though to be fair you were a bigger beast than the lot of us.)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131607 Previous topic | Next topic