Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131607
131607, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 30 09:01:16 2017

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jakhu perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:380
131615, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast
Posted by DeathIncarnate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved your roleplay when i was playing my zurcon asn Vek trying to join your wolf pack. I've never seen another char inspire so much fear in their enemies apart from when i was facing Neps asn Jycenna many many times. GLWYN
131616, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Skilled transmuter sitting at the right level seems way worse than even a Napenthe played assassin. That's no slight to Nepenthe.
131626, They are super OP at mid-ranges if played correctly.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I should know, I usually rock a ~50% ratio and my only murdermuter was like 87% ratio. And I fought gangs. And I got nerfed. And I was uncaballed (so no OP despoil + nightwalker).

Edited to add: Jycenna was the only character in the history of CF that I thought was "broken". She was "too good" to the point I thought for sure Nepenthe edited her pfile to make her stronger. That being said, I thought that until I realized how insane that Buki edge + Ground fighter was (thanks Rhyaldrin!) and then realized "Oh, Nep just abused stuff already in the game...no ####ery here".

Well other than Nep being OP ####ery, that is :)
131627, Nep should not be given any credit for his characters being bad ass.
Posted by Pro1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We all know he cheated. That's established. I'm certain he used his Imm status to pinpoint a mage of mine in the underdark once.

He popped up on where as I was spamming Word and was on me and tripping before the lag wore off of the second or third Word in my buffer. Given the spot I was standing in he either made a bad ass guess or knew exactly where to run. I tossed out where's between every spell so I saw him comming. It was too hokey.

No respect for his pk ability what so ever. Less than even Marcus and Shapa.

That's my opinion. Don't care if you like it.
131630, Who the #### are you again? NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I get confused sometimes.
131631, Do you think cheating is acceptable and deserving of respect?
You probably do and will equivocate saying it's not black and white but I figured I would ask anyway.

131632, RE: Nep should not be given any credit for his characters being bad ass.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've found people in really out of the way places before. I suspect that if Nep had claimed one of my characters, people like you would accuse him of cheating.
131633, We know he is a cheater. That's not even up for debate.
What I forgot to mention was that he had just logged in too.

Now this could be a situation similar to what happened to Jalim but given the direct line he took to me I find it unlikely.

Why are you defending Nepenthe's behavior?
131636, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jakhu Wolfbane the Disruptor of Organs, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast
Posted by Jakhu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Thanks mate! Jakhu didn't know what to make of your Zurcon Disciple at first but once he realised you were more akin to him he began to look for ways to include you in the hunt. It was a pity you weren't around later in the characters life after he had begun trying to raise an Orc pack and leave the refuge behind, I think we could have had some really interesting log ins and your character would have fit right into the idea! (Thanks to Zugnu and Xokrim for entertaining the idea of being rabid beasts with me, sorry to Garfuka for trying to raise them to overthrow you, though to be fair you were a bigger beast than the lot of us.)