Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131426
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-Jun-17 08:16 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131426, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle"

Thu Jun 22 20:15:23 2017

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zinszar perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:281

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..., N b M, 23-Jun-17 11:09 AM, #6
Reply I'll even reply to you, nbm ;), Glik (Anonymous), 23-Jun-17 02:47 PM, #7
Reply Had lots of fun with Zin, TJHuron, 23-Jun-17 03:05 PM, #8
Reply I'll echo Glik in that you were an exemplary rager, Kstatida, 26-Jun-17 11:24 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..., Ishuli, 26-Jun-17 03:16 PM, #10
Reply Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but, Murphy, 22-Jun-17 11:27 PM, #3
Reply RE: Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but, Jhyrbian, 22-Jun-17 11:29 PM, #4
Reply This, Kstatida, 23-Jun-17 06:48 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 22-Jun-17 09:32 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..., Jhyrbian, 22-Jun-17 09:19 PM, #1

N b MFri 23-Jun-17 11:09 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131432, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..."
In response to Reply #0

When it is time to go it is time to go

Thror - it was fun seeing you for the two weeks you popped up

Jormyr - You are pretty awesome, wish you would cause a little more havoc with battle mortals

Oxias - YOU ARE AWESOME, thanks for all the fun

Wabailla - Freaking beast, I felt like we could have done a lot

Entropy wizards - Sorry for being such a pain to fight

Undaraxyl - You are great, fantastic RP and deadly

Undemelm - Bastard, your gear made it hard to fight you and your RP was fun. Healers should be able to heal mobs when the mobs aren't in combat

Glik - I'm pretty sure I received my title cause I didn't react to you being a douche, the game is supposed to be fun and you can be a villain without ruining it by being petty

It was a good run, I wish I could have taken a couple more edges to really flush out this build.

Have fun everyone, sorry if I missed you in my goodbye

Glik (Anonymous)Fri 23-Jun-17 02:43 PM
Charter member
#131433, "I'll even reply to you, nbm ;)"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Fri 23-Jun-17 02:47 PM

Listen and take it as the sign.

You do ####ty things on qhcf, you do ####ty things outside, (aka your things in scarab and I don't blame it). Then you complain about me, funny.

I liked that char, it was the perfect example of the rager berserker. Take it as the compliment from the me (sorry ), you were the trully good berserker. Thats all. Not because you fell to me, but because everytime I see you online, it was a ####ing good show and trash. Yea, I had the upper had, sad, but as I said, perfect example of the spirit. And you almost killed me two times.

PS: I knew that it was you, nbm. And you know it, I killed you solo more then anyone else, gambled with it, you just did some things wrong.

=deleted the part, hehe==

Anyway respect for this char, even if your poison takes everything from you in rl.

TJHuronFri 23-Jun-17 03:05 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131434, "Had lots of fun with Zin"
In response to Reply #6

No idea who was playing Zin but always wondered. cool to know now. I don't know if I've ever played that close with one of your characters before. Awesome job.

KstatidaMon 26-Jun-17 11:23 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131458, "I'll echo Glik in that you were an exemplary rager"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Mon 26-Jun-17 11:24 AM

I was VERY fond of that. Some of the moments in the logs posted and unposted were just top notch rager behavior (in my understanding of how it should be).

The fact that Jeede bleeded through your RP (at least for the first part of character's life) was pretty obvious tho. I knew it was you in like our second conversation.

IshuliMon 26-Jun-17 03:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#131460, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..."
In response to Reply #6

Really enjoyable to watch, could always count on seeing a good fight.

MurphyThu 22-Jun-17 11:27 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131429, "Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but"
In response to Reply #0

it actually felt well-played compared to Jeede. E.g. the character was a condescending jerk, but didn't give an OOC condescending jerk vibe.

Don't have enough data to say anything about his PK toughness.

JhyrbianThu 22-Jun-17 11:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131430, "RE: Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but"
In response to Reply #3

I didn't get that vibe from him at all when I interacted with him.

KstatidaFri 23-Jun-17 06:48 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131431, "This"
In response to Reply #3

Very Jeede-like at least through the first half of the character history. Didn't interact much after that.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Thu 22-Jun-17 09:32 PM
Charter member
#131428, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..."
In response to Reply #0

Super tough.

JhyrbianThu 22-Jun-17 09:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131427, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocc..."
In response to Reply #0

Thought you were cool, our chars both would have lasted longer if you had just taken the oath!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131426 Previous topic | Next topic