Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131426
131426, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 22 20:15:23 2017

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zinszar perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:281
131432, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When it is time to go it is time to go

Thror - it was fun seeing you for the two weeks you popped up

Jormyr - You are pretty awesome, wish you would cause a little more havoc with battle mortals

Oxias - YOU ARE AWESOME, thanks for all the fun

Wabailla - Freaking beast, I felt like we could have done a lot

Entropy wizards - Sorry for being such a pain to fight

Undaraxyl - You are great, fantastic RP and deadly

Undemelm - Bastard, your gear made it hard to fight you and your RP was fun. Healers should be able to heal mobs when the mobs aren't in combat

Glik - I'm pretty sure I received my title cause I didn't react to you being a douche, the game is supposed to be fun and you can be a villain without ruining it by being petty

It was a good run, I wish I could have taken a couple more edges to really flush out this build.

Have fun everyone, sorry if I missed you in my goodbye
131433, I'll even reply to you, nbm ;)
Posted by Glik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Listen and take it as the sign.

You do ####ty things on qhcf, you do ####ty things outside, (aka your things in scarab and I don't blame it). Then you complain about me, funny.

I liked that char, it was the perfect example of the rager berserker. Take it as the compliment from the me (sorry :)), you were the trully good berserker. Thats all. Not because you fell to me, but because everytime I see you online, it was a ####ing good show and trash. Yea, I had the upper had, sad, but as I said, perfect example of the spirit. And you almost killed me two times.

PS: I knew that it was you, nbm. And you know it, I killed you solo more then anyone else, gambled with it, you just did some things wrong.

=deleted the part, hehe==

Anyway respect for this char, even if your poison takes everything from you in rl. ;)
131434, Had lots of fun with Zin
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No idea who was playing Zin but always wondered. cool to know now. I don't know if I've ever played that close with one of your characters before. Awesome job.
131458, I'll echo Glik in that you were an exemplary rager
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was VERY fond of that. Some of the moments in the logs posted and unposted were just top notch rager behavior (in my understanding of how it should be).

The fact that Jeede bleeded through your RP (at least for the first part of character's life) was pretty obvious tho. I knew it was you in like our second conversation.
131460, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyable to watch, could always count on seeing a good fight.
131429, Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it actually felt well-played compared to Jeede. E.g. the character was a condescending jerk, but didn't give an OOC condescending jerk vibe.

Don't have enough data to say anything about his PK toughness.
131430, RE: Elitist prick that reminded me of Jeede, but
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't get that vibe from him at all when I interacted with him.
131431, This
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very Jeede-like at least through the first half of the character history. Didn't interact much after that.
131428, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Super tough.
131427, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zinszar yll'Ullilliaal the Inocciduous Beacon of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were cool, our chars both would have lasted longer if you had just taken the oath!