Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Poja the Student of the Macal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131393
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Jun-17 07:36 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131393, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Poja the Student of the Macalla"

Thu Jun 15 19:33:37 2017

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Poja perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Poja the Student of the M..., Rahsael, 16-Jun-17 02:20 AM, #1
     Reply No sir. , Lhydia, 16-Jun-17 06:45 AM, #2
     Reply Are you speaking in riddles?, k-b, 16-Jun-17 11:38 AM, #3
     Reply What part, Kstatida, 16-Jun-17 12:04 PM, #4
     Reply ;), N b M, 16-Jun-17 01:26 PM, #5
          Reply I will apologize.., Lhydia, 16-Jun-17 02:45 PM, #6
     Reply You're right, IdiotCFer, 19-Jun-17 12:34 PM, #7
          Reply Watch some stand up once in a while, see a good comedy, Kstatida, 20-Jun-17 04:22 AM, #8
          Reply RE: You're right, Telez (Anonymous), 22-Jun-17 06:51 PM, #9

RahsaelFri 16-Jun-17 02:20 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131396, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Poja the Student of the M..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Poja.

So please don't take this as an insult or a bash. Every time I started to look for ways to interact with or reward the little guy, Poja's bad side seemed to come out. There were a lot of either OOC or borderline comments and trashtalking that seemed to be rooted in the player's anger or frustration, rather than Poja's (and I'm not just talking about that one time with the heavy loot).

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad or shame you. I'm telling you this because I really wanted to love and reward Poja. Your gutsy, balls-to-the-wall style was great fun to watch and really good for the game. Some of the other stuff, though, was not so good. You have such potential to make amazing and fun characters - just think happy thoughts and try not to let this game bring the bad out in you.

Thanks for the fun your badass little svif brought to the game during his relatively brief life. Hope to see you mixing it up again soon!

LhydiaFri 16-Jun-17 06:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#131400, "No sir. "
In response to Reply #1

I know you're new and all but an hour after you posted this somebody with the exact same play times as Poja created an account on Dios using the same mispelling of 'learnt' that this player uses.

This player got some very helpful advice from the super RP of Poja so I would dare say Poja, in his current form, was the savior of CF.

k-bFri 16-Jun-17 11:38 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
#131401, "Are you speaking in riddles?"
In response to Reply #2

I have no idea what you're talking about?

KstatidaFri 16-Jun-17 12:04 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131402, "What part"
In response to Reply #3

of "Poja is the savior of CF" do you not understand?

N b MFri 16-Jun-17 01:26 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#131404, ";)"
In response to Reply #2

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=131017&mesg_id=131160&page=2

LhydiaFri 16-Jun-17 02:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#131405, "I will apologize.."
In response to Reply #5

..if you present the cyber security expert proofs. I'm literally just going off of a misspelled word, play times, and general shadiness of the player in question.

IdiotCFerMon 19-Jun-17 12:34 PM
Member since 11th Jul 2013
48 posts
#131413, "You're right"
In response to Reply #1

There are times I come across that way. I've just got to a point where I can sense all the know it alls from the other site and don't really care to interact with them in the game. You can see from the rest of this thread that jalim turned to trash what I'm referring to. It's the "I made you run one time and now you're weak but you ignored the ten times previous that poja made them run." I can't stand those types. I choose to be very blunt with them and their issues.

I was having a lot of fun with poja. I liked my legacy but I really was having a hard time just not getting utterly destroyed by blunt weapons. I took 500 damage from throw and ground control and I was shocked. I should've picked swords. I felt the delete coming because finding preps with AI wasn't reliable and bartering for high end items was tough. I enjoyed the interactions though. That made me keep the character going.

You are right about the other part though. Im working on that. I get frustrated when the few who play just don't want to risk losing armor so they don't fight.

KstatidaTue 20-Jun-17 04:22 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131415, "Watch some stand up once in a while, see a good comedy"
In response to Reply #7

You're taking this game (as well as jalim and forums) way too seriously. Which makes you an object of humour, not the subject of it.

Telez (Anonymous)Thu 22-Jun-17 06:51 PM
Charter member
#131425, "RE: You're right"
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 22-Jun-17 06:51 PM

Sad to see you deleted, I was interested in seeing how you'd affect the Outlanders as you had the potential for creating the most tension with the Fortress.

Don't let people, IC or on forums, get to you! I feel like people will always feed off the fact that they can get under a person's skin. Just ignore the haters and maintain solid RP! GLWYN, sorry that the whole blunt vuln messed with your hopes for the char.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131393 Previous topic | Next topic