Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kleiran Grimjaw the Affirmation of Li..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131093
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-May-17 10:32 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131093, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kleiran Grimjaw the Affirmation of Life, Cardinal of the Golden Sun"

Sun May 21 22:28:55 2017

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kleiran perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:303

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OnewingedangelFri 26-May-17 02:54 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131125, "Very much enjoyed my time with Kleiran as Sephira"
In response to Reply #0

I mean, any time having a pocket healer is awesome, but you were much more conscious of my health than your own.

I missed when I stopped catching you on as much, I was really looking forward to some of the things we MIGHT'VE been able to do as I was figuring out Hero PK. I also enjoyed that we both had the same mentality. As long as they get out safe, I'm fine with this. So it was basically who's going to word the other one first when we started losing.

Hope to see you back soon.

Navarone1984Thu 25-May-17 06:40 PM
Member since 12th Nov 2016
76 posts
#131117, "Yeah, no time at all, sadly."
In response to Reply #0

So when I started playing Kleiran, I had the intention of age-death because I had never done that before with any of my previous characters. My free time just diminished to the point that I couldn't play at all.

Everyone that I interacted with was awesome and really classy. Thanks to the Immortal that hooked up the empowerment.
Thanks to the Immortal that gave me Cardinal after the worst interview for the position ever.

I had a lot of fun though. There are a LOT of characters that made my experience really enjoyable and I dont want to leave anyone out. I'll try to check back to respond if anyone wants to drop me a bit of love or hate or anything like that. I would be interested in feedback on Kleiran( in any aspect ) if anyone remembers playing with him.

Anyway, I would say, "See ya'll in the fields.", but time is still are real bitch for the foreseeable future so I'll leave it with -
thanks for the good times, my bros.

love,
Kleiran Grimjaw

TMNSMon 22-May-17 06:43 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#131098, "Super Duper Sadface. You were awesome."
In response to Reply #0

I let you down so many times, and I'm pretty sure you were Navarone on Dio's, so you were a returning player, and man...I just suck.

You were awesome in all aspects of CF. Hope you're not disillusioned in any way

Navarone1984Thu 25-May-17 07:05 PM
Member since 12th Nov 2016
76 posts
#131118, "Aww, Bro-jangles.."
In response to Reply #1

Dude, I had a freakin blast when you were on, man. We were up against some pretty bad odds too. I was actually really bummed when you deleted. The thing is that I knew you were struggling to stay positive, but I couldn't quite express what I wanted to say in-character especially when you would beat yourself up about "letting me down". You went out of your way to teach me a bunch of stuff and , yeah we got beat down at times, but it's CF, my bro. I got better at the game from grouping with you whether we got beat or not, so as far as I'm concerned, Bron was a prime example of a character that made the game fun and worth playing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131093 Previous topic | Next topic