Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kleiran Grimjaw the Affirmation of Life, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131093
131093, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Kleiran Grimjaw the Affirmation of Life, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 21 22:28:55 2017

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kleiran perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:303
131125, Very much enjoyed my time with Kleiran as Sephira
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean, any time having a pocket healer is awesome, but you were much more conscious of my health than your own.

I missed when I stopped catching you on as much, I was really looking forward to some of the things we MIGHT'VE been able to do as I was figuring out Hero PK. I also enjoyed that we both had the same mentality. As long as they get out safe, I'm fine with this. So it was basically who's going to word the other one first when we started losing.

Hope to see you back soon.
131117, Yeah, no time at all, sadly.
Posted by Navarone1984 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So when I started playing Kleiran, I had the intention of age-death because I had never done that before with any of my previous characters. My free time just diminished to the point that I couldn't play at all.

Everyone that I interacted with was awesome and really classy. Thanks to the Immortal that hooked up the empowerment.
Thanks to the Immortal that gave me Cardinal after the worst interview for the position ever.

I had a lot of fun though. There are a LOT of characters that made my experience really enjoyable and I dont want to leave anyone out. I'll try to check back to respond if anyone wants to drop me a bit of love or hate or anything like that. I would be interested in feedback on Kleiran( in any aspect ) if anyone remembers playing with him.

Anyway, I would say, "See ya'll in the fields.", but time is still are real bitch for the foreseeable future so I'll leave it with -
thanks for the good times, my bros.

love,
Kleiran Grimjaw
131098, Super Duper Sadface. You were awesome.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I let you down so many times, and I'm pretty sure you were Navarone on Dio's, so you were a returning player, and man...I just suck.

You were awesome in all aspects of CF. Hope you're not disillusioned in any way :(
131118, Aww, Bro-jangles..
Posted by Navarone1984 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, I had a freakin blast when you were on, man. We were up against some pretty bad odds too. I was actually really bummed when you deleted. The thing is that I knew you were struggling to stay positive, but I couldn't quite express what I wanted to say in-character especially when you would beat yourself up about "letting me down". You went out of your way to teach me a bunch of stuff and , yeah we got beat down at times, but it's CF, my bro. I got better at the game from grouping with you whether we got beat or not, so as far as I'm concerned, Bron was a prime example of a character that made the game fun and worth playing.