Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Orn the Initiate of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131088
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-May-17 02:16 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131088, "(DELETED) [None] Orn the Initiate of the Virtues"

Sun May 21 14:15:22 2017

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Orn perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:23

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer., Pro1, 22-May-17 03:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer., Seltie (Anonymous), 24-May-17 07:11 AM, #2
     Reply No problem. And it took me like 17 years to get to the ..., Pro1, 24-May-17 04:25 PM, #5
          Reply Your stories have more holes than swiss cheese. n/t, Lhydia, 24-May-17 04:40 PM, #6
               Reply Bad analogy. But we did get to the truth and that's wha..., Pro1, 24-May-17 10:24 PM, #8
     Reply Orn's values., Ishuli, 24-May-17 08:30 AM, #3
     Reply Thanks., Pro1, 24-May-17 03:28 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Thanks., Ishuli, 25-May-17 08:49 AM, #9
     Reply You're welcome!, Ignolmeer, 24-May-17 07:41 PM, #7

Pro1Mon 22-May-17 03:11 PM
Member since 19th May 2017
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131097, "Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 22-May-17 03:13 PM

But I don't like 8 of the 6 people who still play the game and they don't like me.

Seeing Jalim's ironic nonsense about Seltie compelled me to out myself. I couldn't get into a well spoken dwarf anyway.

Seltie (Anonymous)Wed 24-May-17 07:11 AM
Charter member
#131103, "RE: Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry that whole thing affected your char. But, thanks for setting the record straight (even though it shouldn't have been questioned in the first place.)

I can't remember anything in recent memory that's made me want to not play CF more than that Seltie's death thread. I'm still waiting on an apology from Lhydia.

Pro1Wed 24-May-17 04:25 PM
80 posts
#131106, "No problem. And it took me like 17 years to get to the ..."
In response to Reply #2

So don't hold your breath.

LhydiaWed 24-May-17 04:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#131107, "Your stories have more holes than swiss cheese. n/t"
In response to Reply #5

gr

Pro1Wed 24-May-17 10:24 PM
80 posts
#131111, "Bad analogy. But we did get to the truth and that's wha..."
In response to Reply #6

n/t

IshuliWed 24-May-17 08:30 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#131104, "Orn's values."
In response to Reply #1

I actually really liked Orn. I was watching you as you applied to Trib, and ended up being the one who read through your role, as well as tossed you immxp three or so times.

What really stuck out to me was how absolutely hardcore you were on your goodie values. As a Trib imm it was like "come on dude, join up", but as a Paladin you were absolutely great on how hard you held to your values.

Really enjoyed watching your interactions, especially some of the back and forth with Guais, though you clearly bothered some other goodies as well.

Cool, though shortlived, character!

Pro1Wed 24-May-17 03:28 PM
80 posts
#131105, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #3

I was trying to model him after the dwarven writing in Akan.

I appreciate the xpads. I would ask that you add a little echo because I wasn't entirely sure why I got them. Was one for trapping that shifter?

IshuliThu 25-May-17 08:49 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#131114, "RE: Thanks."
In response to Reply #4

From what I recall, it was mainly for how you handled (without ANY pause) dealing with Guais, the Provost, and then some follow-up paladins.

I can't add echos, so the best you'll get from me are those pleasant little bits of immxp .

Thanks again for being fun to watch!

IgnolmeerWed 24-May-17 07:41 PM
Member since 16th Nov 2016
77 posts
#131109, "You're welcome!"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for being flexible with my schedule. I was looking forward to what you were going to do. It was my hope that I imbued you with further purpose and clarity that added to your goals and not derailed them.

As far as the 6 to 8 people, they are what they are. My advice is to stay away the forums and just enjoy the game inside the game.

Feel free to come on back to the Citadel. I'm hoping to getting things moving again, because Ishuli has too many believers!
Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Gods

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131088 Previous topic | Next topic