Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Orn the Initiate of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131088
131088, (DELETED) [None] Orn the Initiate of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 21 14:15:22 2017

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Orn perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:23
131097, Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer.
Posted by Pro1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I don't like 8 of the 6 people who still play the game and they don't like me.

Seeing Jalim's ironic nonsense about Seltie compelled me to out myself. I couldn't get into a well spoken dwarf anyway.

131103, RE: Thanks for the interaction Ignolmeer.
Posted by Seltie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry that whole thing affected your char. But, thanks for setting the record straight (even though it shouldn't have been questioned in the first place.)

I can't remember anything in recent memory that's made me want to not play CF more than that Seltie's death thread. I'm still waiting on an apology from Lhydia.
131106, No problem. And it took me like 17 years to get to the truth with him.
So don't hold your breath.
131107, Your stories have more holes than swiss cheese. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
131111, Bad analogy. But we did get to the truth and that's what matters. n/t
n/t
131104, Orn's values.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually really liked Orn. I was watching you as you applied to Trib, and ended up being the one who read through your role, as well as tossed you immxp three or so times.

What really stuck out to me was how absolutely hardcore you were on your goodie values. As a Trib imm it was like "come on dude, join up", but as a Paladin you were absolutely great on how hard you held to your values.

Really enjoyed watching your interactions, especially some of the back and forth with Guais, though you clearly bothered some other goodies as well.

Cool, though shortlived, character!
131105, Thanks.
I was trying to model him after the dwarven writing in Akan.

I appreciate the xpads. I would ask that you add a little echo because I wasn't entirely sure why I got them. Was one for trapping that shifter?
131114, RE: Thanks.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I recall, it was mainly for how you handled (without ANY pause) dealing with Guais, the Provost, and then some follow-up paladins.

I can't add echos, so the best you'll get from me are those pleasant little bits of immxp ;).

Thanks again for being fun to watch!
131109, You're welcome!
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for being flexible with my schedule. I was looking forward to what you were going to do. It was my hope that I imbued you with further purpose and clarity that added to your goals and not derailed them.

As far as the 6 to 8 people, they are what they are. My advice is to stay away the forums and just enjoy the game inside the game.

Feel free to come on back to the Citadel. I'm hoping to getting things moving again, because Ishuli has too many believers!
Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Gods