Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Werdna the Cavalier of Legion, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130769
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Mar-17 09:12 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130769, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Werdna the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Tue Mar 28 20:01:20 2017

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Werdna perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:46

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SeriphaxThu 30-Mar-17 12:32 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130777, "Such original name, Andrew. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

uerlante/andrew (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-17 01:42 PM
Charter member
#130790, "don't hate"
In response to Reply #2

It was still a good name. I just ain't feeling the game to much anymore, not much happening, and not many online during my times. With a 9 month old I really need something I can pause, and there was no hope of charges in my future with a handful of people in range if I was lucky

SeriphaxTue 04-Apr-17 12:33 AM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
#130792, "Okay."
In response to Reply #3

Technically nothing wrong with the name, just less inventive than I like to see. Coming from the guy who came up with Fithgrummr that might not mean much, however. My personal misgivings about names aside I hope you get a chance to play more in the future. As a person who works shift work I get to see the game at all hours and it seems as though there are highs and lows almost at any time. Except The early hours of Sunday night/Monday morning. It's almost always dead then, understandably. Good luck with next.

SaagkriTue 04-Apr-17 09:15 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#130795, "Werdna's the protagonist in Wizardry I"
In response to Reply #4

That's why I posted at first. Figured more knew that. I wore out myt Apple IIe with that game.

SaagkriThu 30-Mar-17 11:35 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#130775, "The Wizard is *OUT* n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130769 Previous topic | Next topic