Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Werdna the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130769
130769, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Werdna the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 28 20:01:20 2017

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Werdna perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:46
130777, Such original name, Andrew. n/t
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
130790, don't hate
Posted by uerlante/andrew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was still a good name. I just ain't feeling the game to much anymore, not much happening, and not many online during my times. With a 9 month old I really need something I can pause, and there was no hope of charges in my future with a handful of people in range if I was lucky
130792, Okay.
Posted by Seriphax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Technically nothing wrong with the name, just less inventive than I like to see. Coming from the guy who came up with Fithgrummr that might not mean much, however. My personal misgivings about names aside I hope you get a chance to play more in the future. As a person who works shift work I get to see the game at all hours and it seems as though there are highs and lows almost at any time. Except The early hours of Sunday night/Monday morning. It's almost always dead then, understandably. Good luck with next.
130795, Werdna's the protagonist in Wizardry I
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's why I posted at first. Figured more knew that. I wore out myt Apple IIe with that game.
130775, The Wizard is *OUT* n/t
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt