Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zagaer the Grand Master of Artistry,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130767
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Mar-17 09:12 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130767, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zagaer the Grand Master of Artistry, Imperial War Master"

Mon Mar 27 15:30:18 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zagaer perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:144

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaThu 30-Mar-17 12:54 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130778, "Yeah well"
In response to Reply #0

That was me. Long story short, GoM was a bad surprise, but getting a first hand bard experience was nice. Perhaps I'll roll a scarier bard in the future.

I guess I've set a personal record with this one, getting to hero in 21? hour. Special thanks to battle rager team (Khedor, Crastus, Grembolin, Oxias) for getting me there, that was very nice of you.

Never bothered to write a role or a decent description, because first I was too busy ranking, and then I was too busy ganking and complaining about GoM.

Props to handicapped team Empire for awesome ganks and some nice exploration.

Props to Glik for being a crazy ass intimidating Emperor. I feel accomplished just deleting w/o anathema

As soon as GoM seriously kicked in my hours dropped a lot because playing become just no fun, hence the delete. Missing >50% of my songs was too frustrating.

Now I'm gonna check my PBF to know that GoM number, I hope I'll be an all-time champion or something.

KstatidaThu 30-Mar-17 02:36 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130780, "Ok I was only bested by Linden"
In response to Reply #1

Which is fine

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130767 Previous topic | Next topic