Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zagaer the Grand Master of Artistry, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130767
130767, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zagaer the Grand Master of Artistry, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 27 15:30:18 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zagaer perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:144
130778, Yeah well
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was me. Long story short, GoM was a bad surprise, but getting a first hand bard experience was nice. Perhaps I'll roll a scarier bard in the future.

I guess I've set a personal record with this one, getting to hero in 21? hour. Special thanks to battle rager team (Khedor, Crastus, Grembolin, Oxias) for getting me there, that was very nice of you.

Never bothered to write a role or a decent description, because first I was too busy ranking, and then I was too busy ganking and complaining about GoM.

Props to handicapped team Empire for awesome ganks and some nice exploration.

Props to Glik for being a crazy ass intimidating Emperor. I feel accomplished just deleting w/o anathema :)

As soon as GoM seriously kicked in my hours dropped a lot because playing become just no fun, hence the delete. Missing >50% of my songs was too frustrating.

Now I'm gonna check my PBF to know that GoM number, I hope I'll be an all-time champion or something.
130780, Ok I was only bested by Linden
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which is fine :)