Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130698
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Mar-17 07:08 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130698, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of the Virtues"

Tue Mar 14 20:40:00 2017

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Koidel perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vronwei (Anonymous)Thu 23-Mar-17 10:51 AM
Charter member
#130715, "Two cents"
In response to Reply #0

Really liked Koidel, you were hardcore binge in terms of playing but definitely knew your way around and were constantly on the go in terms of doing stuff or hunting. I'd agree with Thaedan in terms of relaxing a tad more, but I don't know if that's one of those easier said than done things. Was disappointed when I saw you'd deleted, but at the same time I understand.

For Vronwei that was likely the most aggressive pk hunting and so forth he's been on, especially while a Herald. But it's not as if orcs don't try to eat elves regardless so. Now I'm all alone and they still want to eat me! *shakes fist at heavens*

Koidel was fun and super good, both in terms of being a paladin and outright competency. There were times I was sure I was a goner and nope! Rescued out! And so forth. Definitely miss having you around!

GLWYN!

Thaedan (Anonymous)Thu 23-Mar-17 10:41 AM
Charter member
#130714, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of ..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 23-Mar-17 10:42 AM

Thumbs up on Koidel. My only suggestion would be: don't play so much. It seemed like you were always online. Always. So I'm not surprised there were long stretches of time where you had nothing to do. No enemies to fight, etc. Those are the times when you take a break. Get something to eat. Maybe sleep.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130698 Previous topic | Next topic