Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130698
130698, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 14 20:40:00 2017

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Koidel perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:218
130715, Two cents
Posted by Vronwei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really liked Koidel, you were hardcore binge in terms of playing but definitely knew your way around and were constantly on the go in terms of doing stuff or hunting. I'd agree with Thaedan in terms of relaxing a tad more, but I don't know if that's one of those easier said than done things. Was disappointed when I saw you'd deleted, but at the same time I understand.

For Vronwei that was likely the most aggressive pk hunting and so forth he's been on, especially while a Herald. But it's not as if orcs don't try to eat elves regardless so. Now I'm all alone and they still want to eat me! *shakes fist at heavens*

Koidel was fun and super good, both in terms of being a paladin and outright competency. There were times I was sure I was a goner and nope! Rescued out! And so forth. Definitely miss having you around!

GLWYN!
130714, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koidel Deikol the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thumbs up on Koidel. My only suggestion would be: don't play so much. It seemed like you were always online. Always. So I'm not surprised there were long stretches of time where you had nothing to do. No enemies to fight, etc. Those are the times when you take a break. Get something to eat. Maybe sleep. :)