Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130570
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Mar-17 07:20 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130570, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate"

Sun Mar 5 06:17:44 2017

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gituku perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Oxias D (Anonymous)Sun 05-Mar-17 08:10 PM
Charter member
#130575, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sense..."
In response to Reply #0

Respected Gituku quite a bit. Even though I was a little butt hurt about you taking the doll. And I was even more surprised when you returned it! I just didn't expect that. Thumbs up.

I wasn't avoiding warrants just to get it back either. It just happened to work out that way. Actually, my thoughts almost went in the direction to purposely get a warrant just so I had a reason to fight you to get it back but decided that was not good RP. The whole doll thing aside, you were a big deterrent for getting warranted. You were just too persistent and if I wanted to be doing Villager stuff I didn't need you (and Saxonjachs) coming after me from the shadows. Quite distracting!

Anyhow I liked Gituku. Good luck with what's next.

tanoomi71Sun 05-Mar-17 09:33 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130571, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sense..."
In response to Reply #0

Why?

LhydiaSun 05-Mar-17 05:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#130574, "I am very much against taking up a leader spot..."
In response to Reply #1

..if my hours are slacking off or I'm not able to play the character as much as I had been before.

Show up or ship out and RL has been taking over lately.

tanoomi71Mon 06-Mar-17 10:15 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
#130577, "RE: I am very much against taking up a leader spot..."
In response to Reply #2

Makes sense. I get that as it is not good for the game if leaders are absent for stretches.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130570 Previous topic | Next topic