Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130570
130570, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 5 06:17:44 2017

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gituku perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196
130575, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Respected Gituku quite a bit. Even though I was a little butt hurt about you taking the doll. And I was even more surprised when you returned it! I just didn't expect that. Thumbs up.

I wasn't avoiding warrants just to get it back either. It just happened to work out that way. Actually, my thoughts almost went in the direction to purposely get a warrant just so I had a reason to fight you to get it back but decided that was not good RP. The whole doll thing aside, you were a big deterrent for getting warranted. You were just too persistent and if I wanted to be doing Villager stuff I didn't need you (and Saxonjachs) coming after me from the shadows. Quite distracting!

Anyhow I liked Gituku. Good luck with what's next.
130571, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gituku Darkbloom the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by tanoomi71 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why?
130574, I am very much against taking up a leader spot...
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..if my hours are slacking off or I'm not able to play the character as much as I had been before.

Show up or ship out and RL has been taking over lately.

130577, RE: I am very much against taking up a leader spot...
Posted by tanoomi71 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Makes sense. I get that as it is not good for the game if leaders are absent for stretches.