Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Klojin the Shihan, Anathema to the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130342
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-17 03:56 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130342, "(AUTO) [None] Klojin the Shihan, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue Feb 14 14:52:25 2017

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Klojin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kilitchkyn (Anonymous)Tue 14-Feb-17 07:15 PM
Charter member
#130345, "Please don't talk trash to people the way you did."
In response to Reply #0

When we you made me flee you were "unmatched." But when I made you flee you complained saying "use nerve much?" You avoided Pantinorop like the plague, never engaging him and letting him walk by you over and over. Then after I fight him you let him run by you a scratch away from death and come after me. I get away and you talk more trash.

Please just stick to the "I am the shadow I am unmatched." Even if you flee, just stick to your RP. Don't get all butthurt just becuase you had to flee. Fleeing is a tactical move. It doesn't mean you give up. Complaining to someone because they used a skill in their skill tree is giving up.

IdiotCFerTue 14-Feb-17 08:14 PM
Member since 11th Jul 2013
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130348, "Boy, fiction can be fun. "
In response to Reply #1

Why post these lies? Your post is a microcosm of those whom play this game, or 90% of those whom play. You make up stuff you don't know and then assume the rest based game on what you made up.

Fact 1. You had 9 levels on me and starting talking Smack
Fact 2. You only did nerve so I let you know. -3 str or -3 dex each round is rough
Fact 3. I fought panitorop all the time with that broken edge that was fixed. 95% of the time he didn't go to fight without his friend.
Fact 4. I was trying to retrieve and knew he camps out at fortress so I was near by to hear your tells of being attacked. I came in to attack you but you just ran and started complaining to me like panitorop and zoenad were my friends.

Fact 5. I played klojin when I was the only one logged on and then noticed the perma starting once the new emperor was named. Players I have never seen just popped up at level 51 and only logged on at the time the emperor did. I do not play like that so I let him go and played something that I am having more fun with.

This is already more time than I wanted to spend on this. But you sum up the player add in a post that we both know is wrong. That was a good try though.

LhydiaTue 14-Feb-17 08:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#130349, "Oh okay. So you ARE delusional in real life. Gotcha. Th..."
In response to Reply #2

gr

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130342 Previous topic | Next topic