Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Klojin the Shihan, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130342
130342, (AUTO) [None] Klojin the Shihan, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 14 14:52:25 2017

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Klojin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90
130345, Please don't talk trash to people the way you did.
Posted by Kilitchkyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When we you made me flee you were "unmatched." But when I made you flee you complained saying "use nerve much?" You avoided Pantinorop like the plague, never engaging him and letting him walk by you over and over. Then after I fight him you let him run by you a scratch away from death and come after me. I get away and you talk more trash.

Please just stick to the "I am the shadow I am unmatched." Even if you flee, just stick to your RP. Don't get all butthurt just becuase you had to flee. Fleeing is a tactical move. It doesn't mean you give up. Complaining to someone because they used a skill in their skill tree is giving up.
130348, Boy, fiction can be fun.
Posted by IdiotCFer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why post these lies? Your post is a microcosm of those whom play this game, or 90% of those whom play. You make up stuff you don't know and then assume the rest based game on what you made up.

Fact 1. You had 9 levels on me and starting talking Smack
Fact 2. You only did nerve so I let you know. -3 str or -3 dex each round is rough
Fact 3. I fought panitorop all the time with that broken edge that was fixed. 95% of the time he didn't go to fight without his friend.
Fact 4. I was trying to retrieve and knew he camps out at fortress so I was near by to hear your tells of being attacked. I came in to attack you but you just ran and started complaining to me like panitorop and zoenad were my friends.

Fact 5. I played klojin when I was the only one logged on and then noticed the perma starting once the new emperor was named. Players I have never seen just popped up at level 51 and only logged on at the time the emperor did. I do not play like that so I let him go and played something that I am having more fun with.

This is already more time than I wanted to spend on this. But you sum up the player add in a post that we both know is wrong. That was a good try though.
130349, Oh okay. So you ARE delusional in real life. Gotcha. There's meds for that. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr