Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Thagthak the Master of Dismemberme..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129507
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Nov-16 08:24 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129507, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Thagthak the Master of Dismemberment"

Sun Nov 6 07:21:28 2016

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thagthak perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TacSun 06-Nov-16 04:56 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129509, "Well I've tried them all..."
In response to Reply #0

Maumlak played about how I expected. I could have tried to play longer, but not with the current crop of hero range. Solo orc vs. full fort I can handle, but orc with basically no enemies is boring.

Brute force suffers from exactly the same issues as trapping. Hack would be a good skill at half the lag, but is bad as is. Too much risk for not enough reward on an orc with no boost to defense. Whomp seems strictly inferior to say punt since at least with punt you can predict when you'll get the extra good result and whomp is just random as far as I can tell.

Overall, playing maumlak felt like playing a no-adapt orc that has made pretty terrible gearing choices...

Other than the build working out almost exactly as poorly as I expected, the rest was fun. Orcs are just plain fun to play. Orctober was somewhat disappointing in that the "global" quest was just whatever was going on with Worthag and Tremblefist without really involving anyone else and I never really got enough orc together to be fun (except at hero where the range has no enemies). I did what I could to get people into the orc life with my easy start walkthrough and obviously some people followed it, so that was nice.

DemosSun 06-Nov-16 06:20 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#129510, "I was your enemy! "
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 06-Nov-16 06:20 PM

Glwyn roll some sweet sweet nexus with me in a month when I con die

The Beard (Anonymous)Sun 06-Nov-16 06:56 PM
Charter member
#129511, "I'm trying dude. NT"
In response to Reply #1

NT

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129507 Previous topic | Next topic