Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Legend ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129049
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Sep-16 03:08 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129049, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Sep 2 15:05:13 2016

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Garagrath perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:287

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GremglorSun 04-Sep-16 01:15 AM
Member since 30th Nov 2014
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129056, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 04-Sep-16 01:20 AM

It was a nice ride. Garagrath was my first warrior ever and I picked sword/flail cry/gates. My main goal was to try and improve my PK skills. I tried to fight as much as possible and I managed to get some kills, but only maybe a third of my fights ended up someone dying. My regret is that I didn't have a better fleshed out role, otherwise I would've pushed to con/age death. I inteded to make a rager first but somehow ended up playing a Scarab (again). Really liked the build, flurry made me deadly at times and flail was really nice utility against a lot a foes and in raid/retrieve situations. What I didn't like so much is that I really needed to be rather well geared and prepped to be able to challenge anyone. And after I managed to gather a nice set I became somewhat conservative, a playstyle I didn't enjoy too much. A few thanks and goodbyes are in place.

Scarabaeus - Thanks for the things you did to push me forward. Respect for the years and years of work you've done for the good of CF.

Jormyr - Thanks for the interaction at the Temple. A bit of immteractions adds a really nice flavour to the gaming experiment. My first Immexp ever, too!

Scarab cabal - I've played two scarabs before and at the time, the temple was mostly empty. Man I was happy to see other cabalmates finally. You are all seriously tough bastards!

FORTRESS

Sirelas - A tough monk. I think I managed to kill you once or twice, but that was early in Serilas' life. After that, I felt I had absolutely zero chance on killing you, you had me writhing in a few rounds every time we fought. I just didn't bother to fight you much in the end. You could've held the Icon all the time, I wonder why you didn't?

Xisaer - Our fights were pretty short. I usually just fled when I saw you were tranced, especially after breaking my wrist. A shame we didn't get a chance to fight more.

Balgrum - Loved our fights. You were always willing to challenge me. I think we both got each other a couple of times. Great job!

Ailianiakk - Sorry for killing you linkdead that one time in Voralian. I sort of realized it before you were dead but was so greedy that I killed you anyway. I am ashamed.

EMPIRE

Muuksube - Really liked talking to you. Your rp was cool, wish I would've fought you a bit more, though!

Keilheil - Was really sad to see you get the Anathema and delete. You were on the verge of starting to snowball and become really scary. Thanks for the nice set!

Dcrui - Nice fights, I guess your build just didn't do so well against mine.

OUTLANDER

Pak - You were always there to fight me, thumbsup for that! Where did you go??

Kaer - A raging firestorm! I had the most fun when you were around. If you were still around, I probably wouldn't have deleted. Truly inspirational attitude.

Ardish, Gwildathea - Can't wait to play a druid, they really seem like a nice and versatile class. Flails were nasty against you. I made sure I was nowhere near either of you at full moon!

TRIBUNAL

Derleakok - At the end of the char I became a bit bored and got myself the flag. Man I made some stupid mistakes when I died to you in Galadon. I'll post the log. What a satisfaction to get you at Kiadana. Was so nice to fight something else than a monk for a while.

I'm definately in a need of a little break from CF now because I'm too addicted! I hope I'll never return (because I really should spend my time doing something else), but I know I will eventually. Thanks to all the Imms for doing a great job and thanks for the players to keep playing this wonderful game.

KstatidaSun 04-Sep-16 04:42 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129060, "By the way I hope you gave out the quest items, didn't ..."
In response to Reply #1

Good character, nice fights, keeping walls covered with balls was classy as well. GLWYN when you come back

Muuksube (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-16 11:13 AM
Charter member
#129074, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey. Thanks!

I think I had a 50/50 percent chance of our meeting in Aran-Gird ending in me getting cranialed to death. Glad it went the way it did.
I thought your RP was awesome too. I wish I had that whole interaction logged.

GLWYN

KstatidaTue 06-Sep-16 11:19 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129076, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #3

I'd love to see log of you being cranialed to death by sword/flail warrior too

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129049 Previous topic | Next topic