Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129049
129049, (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 2 15:05:13 2016

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Garagrath perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:287
129056, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Leg...
Posted by Gremglor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a nice ride. Garagrath was my first warrior ever and I picked sword/flail cry/gates. My main goal was to try and improve my PK skills. I tried to fight as much as possible and I managed to get some kills, but only maybe a third of my fights ended up someone dying. My regret is that I didn't have a better fleshed out role, otherwise I would've pushed to con/age death. I inteded to make a rager first but somehow ended up playing a Scarab (again). Really liked the build, flurry made me deadly at times and flail was really nice utility against a lot a foes and in raid/retrieve situations. What I didn't like so much is that I really needed to be rather well geared and prepped to be able to challenge anyone. And after I managed to gather a nice set I became somewhat conservative, a playstyle I didn't enjoy too much. A few thanks and goodbyes are in place.

Scarabaeus - Thanks for the things you did to push me forward. Respect for the years and years of work you've done for the good of CF.

Jormyr - Thanks for the interaction at the Temple. A bit of immteractions adds a really nice flavour to the gaming experiment. My first Immexp ever, too!

Scarab cabal - I've played two scarabs before and at the time, the temple was mostly empty. Man I was happy to see other cabalmates finally. You are all seriously tough bastards!

FORTRESS

Sirelas - A tough monk. I think I managed to kill you once or twice, but that was early in Serilas' life. After that, I felt I had absolutely zero chance on killing you, you had me writhing in a few rounds every time we fought. I just didn't bother to fight you much in the end. You could've held the Icon all the time, I wonder why you didn't?

Xisaer - Our fights were pretty short. I usually just fled when I saw you were tranced, especially after breaking my wrist. A shame we didn't get a chance to fight more.

Balgrum - Loved our fights. You were always willing to challenge me. I think we both got each other a couple of times. Great job!

Ailianiakk - Sorry for killing you linkdead that one time in Voralian. I sort of realized it before you were dead but was so greedy that I killed you anyway. I am ashamed.

EMPIRE

Muuksube - Really liked talking to you. Your rp was cool, wish I would've fought you a bit more, though!

Keilheil - Was really sad to see you get the Anathema and delete. You were on the verge of starting to snowball and become really scary. Thanks for the nice set!

Dcrui - Nice fights, I guess your build just didn't do so well against mine.

OUTLANDER

Pak - You were always there to fight me, thumbsup for that! Where did you go??

Kaer - A raging firestorm! I had the most fun when you were around. If you were still around, I probably wouldn't have deleted. Truly inspirational attitude.

Ardish, Gwildathea - Can't wait to play a druid, they really seem like a nice and versatile class. Flails were nasty against you. I made sure I was nowhere near either of you at full moon!

TRIBUNAL

Derleakok - At the end of the char I became a bit bored and got myself the flag. Man I made some stupid mistakes when I died to you in Galadon. I'll post the log. What a satisfaction to get you at Kiadana. Was so nice to fight something else than a monk for a while.

I'm definately in a need of a little break from CF now because I'm too addicted! ;) I hope I'll never return (because I really should spend my time doing something else), but I know I will eventually. Thanks to all the Imms for doing a great job and thanks for the players to keep playing this wonderful game.

129060, By the way I hope you gave out the quest items, didn't you? :)
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good character, nice fights, keeping walls covered with balls was classy as well. GLWYN when you come back :)
129074, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Garagrath Grimhammer the Leg...
Posted by Muuksube on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey. Thanks!

I think I had a 50/50 percent chance of our meeting in Aran-Gird ending in me getting cranialed to death. Glad it went the way it did.
I thought your RP was awesome too. I wish I had that whole interaction logged.

GLWYN
129076, Yeah
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd love to see log of you being cranialed to death by sword/flail warrior too :)