Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128411
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Jun-16 03:48 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128411, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Battlefield, Marshall of the Fortress"

Wed Jun 22 15:47:43 2016

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Rothinai perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rothinai (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jun-16 07:03 AM
Charter member
#128419, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Bat..."
In response to Reply #0

So, the reason for this was pretty much because, beyond axe, I hated my build and I was just not enjoying the character. I didn't feel like I should hold onto a leader position that I didn't find enjoyable through my play, so I went ahead and bit the bullet. Fort has been coming back up and there are some people who deserve leadership as much as I did, so I just cleared out the way.

I was axe/whip spaces/maelstrom. Axe was great, I love that spec, but I will probably not play whip ever again, I just don't do it well. Spaces seemed to fire less than it did last time I played it with 1 less wis, so I'm not sure what is going on. Anyway, I enjoyed my time in Fort, everyone was great, and thank you Aarn for Maran and the chance to lead, sorry I couldn't stick it out.

KstatidaFri 24-Jun-16 07:13 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128420, "Space is definitely about wisdom comparison"
In response to Reply #4

So you won't get it much against d-elves, but you'll definitely rip through giants/orcs.

QuixoticThu 23-Jun-16 03:28 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128416, "Damn. I remember when making Maran under 100 hours was ..."
In response to Reply #0

glwyn

LhydiaFri 24-Jun-16 05:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128417, "I think.."
In response to Reply #1

Fort IMMs are just really trying to make Fort attractive to players lately because not a lot of people are playing it.

I haven't really been motivated to play pk cabals lately because I always want to sit around mid ranges and rack up kills. There just aren't a lot of people to pk though so that isn't as fun.

KstatidaFri 24-Jun-16 06:38 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128418, "With Aarn in"
In response to Reply #2

Fort has been pretty plentiful lately. So that work is surely done well.

I should also add that Rothinai was pretty maranish in his attitude, so considering he was alone with Ilyenei for some time, having him leadered is no wonder.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128411 Previous topic | Next topic