Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Battlefield, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128411
128411, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Battlefield, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 22 15:47:43 2016

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Rothinai perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:90
128419, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rothinai the Legend of the Battlefield, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Rothinai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, the reason for this was pretty much because, beyond axe, I hated my build and I was just not enjoying the character. I didn't feel like I should hold onto a leader position that I didn't find enjoyable through my play, so I went ahead and bit the bullet. Fort has been coming back up and there are some people who deserve leadership as much as I did, so I just cleared out the way.

I was axe/whip spaces/maelstrom. Axe was great, I love that spec, but I will probably not play whip ever again, I just don't do it well. Spaces seemed to fire less than it did last time I played it with 1 less wis, so I'm not sure what is going on. Anyway, I enjoyed my time in Fort, everyone was great, and thank you Aarn for Maran and the chance to lead, sorry I couldn't stick it out.
128420, Space is definitely about wisdom comparison
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So you won't get it much against d-elves, but you'll definitely rip through giants/orcs.
128416, Damn. I remember when making Maran under 100 hours was rare. Let alone making Marshall.
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
glwyn
128417, I think..
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fort IMMs are just really trying to make Fort attractive to players lately because not a lot of people are playing it.

I haven't really been motivated to play pk cabals lately because I always want to sit around mid ranges and rack up kills. There just aren't a lot of people to pk though so that isn't as fun.
128418, With Aarn in
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fort has been pretty plentiful lately. So that work is surely done well.

I should also add that Rothinai was pretty maranish in his attitude, so considering he was alone with Ilyenei for some time, having him leadered is no wonder.