Subject: "(DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12777
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Dec-02 06:58 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12777, "(DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry"

Sat Dec 7 18:54:59 2002

1 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Gunther perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:185
PK Ratio:40% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BajulaMon 09-Dec-02 07:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12778, "RE: (DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry"
In response to Reply #0

hrm didn't expect that.. i would have guessed of my friends somone else to be next. heh. was fun though. 'course i'm starting to think all you sylvans are crazy.. i mean jes crazy.. always had a soft spot for bards though. but all you guys who were sposed to sing tales of my valiant or stupid deaths depending on perspective.. are all going before me..

Dwimmerling (Guest)Sat 07-Dec-02 07:05 PM

#12779, "You know I used to be a ranger..."
In response to Reply #0

At philmont in new mexico, so I thought I've always wanted a sylvan, why not make one. I had a kinda lame, unconventional role I got to talk to Mayesha about once before she left. That dead ended. I got into sylvan, it was kinda fun, but I never really had a lot of drive with this character. I was bad about varying my speech patterns, and I'm too scatterbrained to be trusted with songs of mass destruction (I am so sorry for fiending all those marans who were coming to help us).

Anyways, I wanted to hero a bard, and I did, it was fun, but I have another project now I'd rather focus on.

Goodbyes to come later, I'm tired.
And my pk ratio climbs.....
fear me!

Anielle (Guest)Mon 09-Dec-02 07:00 AM

#12781, "Awe man another one gone"
In response to Reply #1

There goes another one You'll be missed Gunther.

Anielle.

UelveyyeThu 12-Dec-02 09:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#12780, "Well Played"
In response to Reply #1

I liked that you understood the light balance between our alignments set against your desire to destroy civilization and mine to preserve.

Good luck on the next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #12777 Previous topic | Next topic