Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12777
12777, (DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 7 18:54:59 2002

1 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Gunther perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:185
PK Ratio:40% (closer to 100% is better)

12778, RE: (DEL) Gunther the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hrm didn't expect that.. i would have guessed of my friends somone else to be next. heh. was fun though. 'course i'm starting to think all you sylvans are crazy.. i mean jes crazy.. always had a soft spot for bards though. but all you guys who were sposed to sing tales of my valiant or stupid deaths depending on perspective.. are all going before me.. :)

12779, You know I used to be a ranger...
Posted by Dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At philmont in new mexico, so I thought I've always wanted a sylvan, why not make one. I had a kinda lame, unconventional role I got to talk to Mayesha about once before she left. That dead ended. I got into sylvan, it was kinda fun, but I never really had a lot of drive with this character. I was bad about varying my speech patterns, and I'm too scatterbrained to be trusted with songs of mass destruction (I am so sorry for fiending all those marans who were coming to help us).

Anyways, I wanted to hero a bard, and I did, it was fun, but I have another project now I'd rather focus on.

Goodbyes to come later, I'm tired.
And my pk ratio climbs.....
fear me!
12781, Awe man another one gone
Posted by Anielle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There goes another one :( You'll be missed Gunther.

Anielle.
12780, Well Played
Posted by Uelveyye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked that you understood the light balance between our alignments set against your desire to destroy civilization and mine to preserve.

Good luck on the next!