Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127725
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 05-Apr-16 05:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127725, "(DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtues"

Tue Apr 5 17:21:25 2016

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Aesoakob perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:221

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Strienat (NOT Deormdel)Tue 05-Apr-16 06:39 PM
Charter member
#127726, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #0

I am really sorry to see that this happened. I was hoping that you would change this and try to do something else. I thought you had an interesting spin and I would have liked to have the chance to help you through what you did with the Spire. I hope you return soon.

Aesoakob (Anonymous)Tue 05-Apr-16 06:56 PM
Charter member
#127727, "Thank you for everything."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 05-Apr-16 06:58 PM

When i first tried to speak with you i felt myself like the child, but you still gave me the chance.

You and Lyristeon are definatelly two best immortals i interacted with.

I would suggest everybody try your religion, but i think half of the mud is already doing it

Thank you again, for real.

P.S. I wanted to try the Fortress after the Spire, but i realized that making hard decisions and rp-ing with evil people as the Magistrate was really interesting. Also my whole soul was already in the Spire. Just couldn't force myself to begin everything from scratch.

KstatidaWed 06-Apr-16 05:19 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127728, "Remember you don't edit if want to stay anonymous"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Wed 06-Apr-16 05:20 AM

And thank you for not fullsaccing anyone this time.

LhydiaWed 06-Apr-16 06:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127729, "I just thought it was weird..."
In response to Reply #2

You were a playing a naked Baer Paladin for a couple weeks trying to get empowered and pking aggressively.

Then you gave up and immediately rolled up naked Deormdrel Paladin with the exact same RP/speech/desc(?) and no clothes.

For people that interacted with your first paladin this was dumb. I just pretended you were the same character and kept asking about Baer's religion and how it was going.

Maybe at least take a break between the characters next time.

ShaapaaWed 06-Apr-16 06:57 AM
Member since 05th Apr 2016
6 posts
#127730, "It would be weird."
In response to Reply #4

If i met Baerinika, was empowered and deleted. Then made exactly the same paladin, but with different religion.

But after 70-80 hours and few weeks i didn't hear anything at all from Baerinika.

I wanted to try the naked paladin and made another one - another race with different religion into another cabal.

Though i didn't spend enough time pre-hero and at hero as i was already a bit tired after 2 paladins in a row, so maybe i'll give it another go one day, maybe after steam idea?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127725 Previous topic | Next topic