Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127725
127725, (DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 5 17:21:25 2016

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Aesoakob perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:221
127726, RE: (DELETED) [None] Aesoakob the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Deormdel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sorry to see that this happened. I was hoping that you would change this and try to do something else. I thought you had an interesting spin and I would have liked to have the chance to help you through what you did with the Spire. I hope you return soon.
127727, Thank you for everything.
Posted by Aesoakob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When i first tried to speak with you i felt myself like the child, but you still gave me the chance.

You and Lyristeon are definatelly two best immortals i interacted with.

I would suggest everybody try your religion, but i think half of the mud is already doing it :)

Thank you again, for real.

P.S. I wanted to try the Fortress after the Spire, but i realized that making hard decisions and rp-ing with evil people as the Magistrate was really interesting. Also my whole soul was already in the Spire. Just couldn't force myself to begin everything from scratch.
127728, Remember you don't edit if want to stay anonymous
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And thank you for not fullsaccing anyone this time.
127729, I just thought it was weird...
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a playing a naked Baer Paladin for a couple weeks trying to get empowered and pking aggressively.

Then you gave up and immediately rolled up naked Deormdrel Paladin with the exact same RP/speech/desc(?) and no clothes.

For people that interacted with your first paladin this was dumb. I just pretended you were the same character and kept asking about Baer's religion and how it was going.

Maybe at least take a break between the characters next time.
127730, It would be weird.
Posted by Shaapaa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If i met Baerinika, was empowered and deleted. Then made exactly the same paladin, but with different religion.

But after 70-80 hours and few weeks i didn't hear anything at all from Baerinika.

I wanted to try the naked paladin and made another one - another race with different religion into another cabal.

Though i didn't spend enough time pre-hero and at hero as i was already a bit tired after 2 paladins in a row, so maybe i'll give it another go one day, maybe after steam idea? :P