Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127502
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Mar-16 10:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127502, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Mar 17 22:22:57 2016

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Wiglaf perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:118

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This was my first hero character on CF..., Mcbeth, 26-Mar-16 01:23 AM, #9
Reply You stole a friend of mine's name., Zylundak (Anonymous), 18-Mar-16 06:17 AM, #2
Reply Both were stolen from Beowulf, lurker, 18-Mar-16 07:39 AM, #3
Reply I thought the same thing. I remember Wiglaf too, TJHuron, 18-Mar-16 01:21 PM, #4
Reply Yes., Zylundak (Anonymous), 18-Mar-16 01:32 PM, #5
     Reply Yup, remember all that. , TJHuron, 18-Mar-16 11:02 PM, #7
Reply I prayed about it when I first saw him at level 10. No..., TMNS, 18-Mar-16 02:41 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the ..., Jaegendar, 17-Mar-16 11:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the ..., Mcbeth, 26-Mar-16 01:15 AM, #8

McbethSat 26-Mar-16 01:23 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127648, "This was my first hero character on CF..."
In response to Reply #0

... and my first past level 37. I really enjoyed Wiglaf's silly RP - most of my characters here and elsewhere over the years have been more "serious" - but I logged those 118 hours in way too few RL weeks and needed to cut back.

Gnome warriors are interesting and maybe I would come back to one later, but probably not a great learning character. I went Tribunal because Tiiga assassinated my last character one too many times and I wanted to have detect hidden. I had a relatively tough time with some very tough opponents that would have been hard even if I hadn't been vuln_blunt. Altogether it was a good learning experience and I had the feeling that if I'd been able to get into a groove prepping and making better use of my whip/flail skills I might have seen more success in PK.

In no particular order, I enjoyed playing with Telufial, Laeden, Selionar, Rudrriw, Snots, the gnome bard from the Heralds, the minotaur blade from the Empire, Caecilius, Tanzer, Shravthar, and Sekope a lot. I'm probably missing plenty.

Special thanks to Laeden, you were often generous with your time and showed me a number of things I don't think I'd have figured out otherwise.

And to Gaspare for a very memorable day of mudding. I wish I had still been playing actively when you went down!

Zylundak (Anonymous)Fri 18-Mar-16 06:17 AM
Charter member
#127508, "You stole a friend of mine's name."
In response to Reply #0

It's been more than 10 years but my first Battle Commander had Wiglaf as a mentor and senior Rager. Wiglaf was a Svirf Warrior at the time. Don't know if this was the Original person or not but I hope you enjoyed the time you had, regardless. GLWYN

lurkerFri 18-Mar-16 07:39 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127509, "Both were stolen from Beowulf"
In response to Reply #2

Yup your friend and mentor was a thief!

TJHuronFri 18-Mar-16 01:21 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127514, "I thought the same thing. I remember Wiglaf too"
In response to Reply #2

I played a battle character at the same time and we ran around a lot together. That was back in the day there were multiple titled leaders in battle if I remember.

Zylundak (Anonymous)Fri 18-Mar-16 01:32 PM
Charter member
#127515, "Yes."
In response to Reply #4

I appointed Drillmaster, Captain, and a General back then, although none of them had leader powers. It was also the time of Anti-life and the rising dead within the village and so many other really tough but fun happenings. RIP Intronan.

TJHuronFri 18-Mar-16 11:02 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
#127517, "Yup, remember all that. "
In response to Reply #5

My char birthed the Anti-life. Aidamo was the chars name and was the Captain. I recall Sabiene, a thief who became a hero-imm, did the mid-wiving for it. I think Wiglaf was Drillmaster and believe you were Commander soon after. Oh those were good times.

Thanks for reminding me the third was general. Forgot about that.

TMNSFri 18-Mar-16 02:41 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#127516, "I prayed about it when I first saw him at level 10. No..."
In response to Reply #2

NT

JaegendarThu 17-Mar-16 11:41 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
#127504, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Which specs and legacies did you have?, you seemed like a very interesting char.

I actually noticed your roleplay from afar a couple of times and you seemed like you had some fun ideas going on.

-J

McbethSat 26-Mar-16 01:15 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#127647, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Wiglaf Ironjaw the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #1

Sword/whip & flail, STSF & Autumn Harvest. Thanks for the kind words.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127502 Previous topic | Next topic