Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126484
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Nov-15 02:25 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126484, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress"

Sat Nov 28 13:24:24 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Yiralis perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:240

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Miirka (Anonymous), 02-Dec-15 02:04 AM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Horner (Anonymous), 29-Nov-15 06:06 PM, #6
Reply Very short goodbyes, Welverin, 29-Nov-15 05:10 PM, #4
Reply Damn I'm 2 for 2 now. Nice character., Gaplemo, 29-Nov-15 07:21 PM, #7
Reply RE: My religion, Verathi, 02-Dec-15 10:08 AM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Isildur, 29-Nov-15 12:10 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Kstatida, 29-Nov-15 03:36 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Welverin, 29-Nov-15 05:11 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Isildur, 29-Nov-15 07:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..., Hazle, 28-Nov-15 05:13 PM, #1

Miirka (Anonymous)Wed 02-Dec-15 02:04 AM
Charter member
#126520, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed our brawls and was hoping I would catch up to you once again some day. Was nice having some sort of "rival" for a while.

Horner (Anonymous)Sun 29-Nov-15 06:06 PM
Charter member
#126494, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you leave. The Refuge used you much to keep the Scarab and Imperials at bay. Had a few ideas for us as well that never got a chance to discuss

WelverinSun 29-Nov-15 05:10 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126492, "Very short goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Kstidata hit in on the head honestly. Hero was rough. I couldn't find my groove to save my life. I got one assasination just before hitting 51, but everyone in my range could pretty much see hidden, so there wasn't much of a chance for me to get any more.... probably my most frustrating Squire to date.... 100 hour cool down with the whole you killed too many neutral folks was rough. I didn't feel like I was grooving with Verathi's religion well either. It took me waaaay to long to finish tasks that he gave me. all in all, I felt pretty strong all the way up to 45 or so... After that Everyone pretty much got free frags off me. The last one was just the straw that broke the camels back I guess.

Not my best effort I think.

GaplemoSun 29-Nov-15 07:21 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#126496, "Damn I'm 2 for 2 now. Nice character."
In response to Reply #4

I guessed that Isildurs thief felt like an isildur char, and I guessed this was a welverin character. Which is nothing bad really. You did nail me once. Nice work, scary assassin.

VerathiWed 02-Dec-15 10:08 AM
Member since 10th Dec 2014
92 posts
#126525, "RE: My religion"
In response to Reply #4

FWIW, You were grooving with the religion well enough. The religion just isn't designed to be as "fast" as others. There generally aren't many people roaming around with my mark, so if you get it (which you did) you are doing well.

IsildurSun 29-Nov-15 12:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#126489, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to say I appreciated having an effective pkiller in Fortress. I also thought you responded really well to the early warnings about killing too many neutrals. Was this deletion because of that one death to Zalg?

KstatidaSun 29-Nov-15 03:36 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126491, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #2

I didn't see him kill anyone on hero...

WelverinSun 29-Nov-15 05:11 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#126493, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #2

I like hearing someone call me an effecting Pkiller... Thanks for the compliment. You were awesome across two characters.

IsildurSun 29-Nov-15 07:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#126497, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #5

You were leader so you know how the members command works. For nearly my entire time as captain you had more kills than anyone else in the fortress besides me. That's all I had to go on.

HazleSat 28-Nov-15 05:13 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2015
6 posts
#126486, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Kind of unexpected...?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126484 Previous topic | Next topic