Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126484
126484, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 28 13:24:24 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Yiralis perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:240
126520, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Miirka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed our brawls and was hoping I would catch up to you once again some day. Was nice having some sort of "rival" for a while. :)
126494, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Horner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you leave. The Refuge used you much to keep the Scarab and Imperials at bay. Had a few ideas for us as well that never got a chance to discuss
126492, Very short goodbyes
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kstidata hit in on the head honestly. Hero was rough. I couldn't find my groove to save my life. I got one assasination just before hitting 51, but everyone in my range could pretty much see hidden, so there wasn't much of a chance for me to get any more.... probably my most frustrating Squire to date.... 100 hour cool down with the whole you killed too many neutral folks was rough. I didn't feel like I was grooving with Verathi's religion well either. It took me waaaay to long to finish tasks that he gave me. all in all, I felt pretty strong all the way up to 45 or so... After that Everyone pretty much got free frags off me. The last one was just the straw that broke the camels back I guess.

Not my best effort I think.
126496, Damn I'm 2 for 2 now. Nice character.
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guessed that Isildurs thief felt like an isildur char, and I guessed this was a welverin character. Which is nothing bad really. You did nail me once. Nice work, scary assassin.
126525, RE: My religion
Posted by Verathi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
FWIW, You were grooving with the religion well enough. The religion just isn't designed to be as "fast" as others. There generally aren't many people roaming around with my mark, so if you get it (which you did) you are doing well.
126489, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say I appreciated having an effective pkiller in Fortress. I also thought you responded really well to the early warnings about killing too many neutrals. Was this deletion because of that one death to Zalg?
126491, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't see him kill anyone on hero...
126493, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like hearing someone call me an effecting Pkiller... Thanks for the compliment. You were awesome across two characters.
126497, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were leader so you know how the members command works. For nearly my entire time as captain you had more kills than anyone else in the fortress besides me. That's all I had to go on.
126486, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Yiralis Toro-Nigashi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Hazle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kind of unexpected...?