Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Acitavian val Aurius the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126372
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Nov-15 11:40 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126372, "(AUTO) [None] Acitavian val Aurius the Spectre"

Mon Nov 16 10:36:19 2015

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Acitavian perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:364

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AthiolesTue 17-Nov-15 12:09 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126382, "Oops."
In response to Reply #0

Years ago I had a necro (Aucius) that I had to delete because of work. I never got to even attempt a becoming quest but I had a lot of fun with the class so I decided to try it again.

It took some work to get back into it but I did pretty well for myself. I was worshiping Twist so I tried to stay out of cabal wars and just focus on anyone who I felt was anti-magic. The end result, coupled with a weak Nexus, was not having many allies to help me with a pretty difficult mummy quest item. I had the first three within ten minutes of getting the quest. I never even got close to the last one, though I was able to figure out where it was.

I had planned to avoid autoing, to maybe give it a shot again but I got pretty invested in my current and forgot about Acitavian all together. I'll try the necro class again, some day.

Special thanks to Olorqualn and Dundlin for the help with this character. I wouldn't of made it as far as I did without you two.

Olo (Anonymous)Tue 17-Nov-15 12:16 AM
Charter member
#126383, "RE: Oops."
In response to Reply #1

Shame we never got a group together to find that final item. Toughest mummy item I've personally even seen. GLWYN!

Dundlin (Anonymous)Wed 18-Nov-15 07:35 PM
Charter member
#126397, "RE: Oops."
In response to Reply #1

I had fun running around with you. Too bad we didn't get your last item. Thanks for showing me a few things. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126372 Previous topic | Next topic