Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Acitavian val Aurius the Spectre
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126372
126372, (AUTO) [None] Acitavian val Aurius the Spectre
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 16 10:36:19 2015

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Acitavian perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:364
126382, Oops.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Years ago I had a necro (Aucius) that I had to delete because of work. I never got to even attempt a becoming quest but I had a lot of fun with the class so I decided to try it again.

It took some work to get back into it but I did pretty well for myself. I was worshiping Twist so I tried to stay out of cabal wars and just focus on anyone who I felt was anti-magic. The end result, coupled with a weak Nexus, was not having many allies to help me with a pretty difficult mummy quest item. I had the first three within ten minutes of getting the quest. I never even got close to the last one, though I was able to figure out where it was.

I had planned to avoid autoing, to maybe give it a shot again but I got pretty invested in my current and forgot about Acitavian all together. I'll try the necro class again, some day.

Special thanks to Olorqualn and Dundlin for the help with this character. I wouldn't of made it as far as I did without you two.
126383, RE: Oops.
Posted by Olo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shame we never got a group together to find that final item. Toughest mummy item I've personally even seen. GLWYN!
126397, RE: Oops.
Posted by Dundlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun running around with you. Too bad we didn't get your last item. Thanks for showing me a few things. GLWYN