Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126215
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Nov-15 06:55 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126215, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow of the Depths, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Sat Nov 7 17:52:35 2015

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Nydfeldt perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:455

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow ..., Horner (Anonymous), 09-Nov-15 11:07 PM, #7
Reply Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's good ..., TMNS, 09-Nov-15 10:13 PM, #4
Reply RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's g..., Umiron, 09-Nov-15 10:16 PM, #5
Reply RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's g..., Verathi, 09-Nov-15 10:48 PM, #6
     Reply Ahhhhh. Yeah...it can be really nasty...or really suck..., TMNS, 09-Nov-15 11:34 PM, #8
Reply Liked you a lot, Gromm (Anonymous), 09-Nov-15 12:25 PM, #3
Reply Heh, five outlanders deleted one by one almost at once,..., Dionis (Anonymous), 08-Nov-15 11:08 PM, #2
Reply Barely interacted with this char...but Kraken is ####in..., TMNS, 08-Nov-15 01:29 AM, #1

Horner (Anonymous)Mon 09-Nov-15 11:07 PM
Charter member
#126253, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow ..."
In response to Reply #0

What! Ugh. Just when I still had to many questions let for you.

TMNSMon 09-Nov-15 10:13 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126250, "Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's good ..."
In response to Reply #0

I really hope you weren't talking about Kraken with this comment.

Tue Sep 15 09:19:43 2015 by 'Verathi' at level 51 (383 hrs):
You took what I have thought was just an okay form and make it look scary. Impressive.

I "THINK" you are talking about Dolphin...and I keep ####ing telling people Dolphin is AWESOME PvP when everyone bitches about it. PvE it doesn't do so well, but it's my favorite water form to PK with.

If you were talking about Alligator or Hook Horror...well then, I got nothing for you

UmironMon 09-Nov-15 10:16 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126251, "RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's g..."
In response to Reply #4

I would assume he didn't mean Kraken because I didn't give Nydfeldt the form until the day before on 9/14.

VerathiMon 09-Nov-15 10:48 PM
Member since 10th Dec 2014
92 posts
#126252, "RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's g..."
In response to Reply #4

Alligator does not fit my play style.

TMNSMon 09-Nov-15 11:34 PM
2670 posts
#126256, "Ahhhhh. Yeah...it can be really nasty...or really suck..."
In response to Reply #6

I've only had it once, but I feel like I didn't figure out when to use it (besides using it for amphibious-ness and regen) until my character had like 7 CON and 200 hrs.

Hardest thing about Alligator is knowing when to bite (since it's an absurd amount of lag) and when to just not enter any command to be able to chase or whatever. Because an alligator can kill someone (unprotected) in about 2 rounds if they time it right.

Gromm (Anonymous)Mon 09-Nov-15 12:25 PM
Charter member
#126245, "Liked you a lot"
In response to Reply #0

But boy you were suicidal on retrievals through all the character's life. It was always like

Someone: Let's group and go as pack.
Nydfeldt: I'm fighting captain/vanquisher.

Couldn't help but laugh all those times. You should've been titled Ballsy Retriever of the Depth, I tell you

Dionis (Anonymous)Sun 08-Nov-15 11:08 PM
Charter member
#126237, "Heh, five outlanders deleted one by one almost at once,..."
In response to Reply #0

Thats really a loss!
Why is this all? Lost interes?

TMNSSun 08-Nov-15 01:29 AM
2670 posts
#126222, "Barely interacted with this char...but Kraken is ####in..."
In response to Reply #0

Glad the char seemed cool. I remember the first character who got Kraken so Nydfeldt had a lot to live up to!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126215 Previous topic | Next topic