Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow of the Depths, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126215
126215, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow of the Depths, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 7 17:52:35 2015

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Nydfeldt perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:455
126253, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nydfeldt Undertow the Shadow of the Depths, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Horner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What! Ugh. Just when I still had to many questions let for you.
126250, Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's good I swear!)
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really hope you weren't talking about Kraken with this comment.

Tue Sep 15 09:19:43 2015 by 'Verathi' at level 51 (383 hrs):
You took what I have thought was just an okay form and make it look scary. Impressive.

I "THINK" you are talking about Dolphin...and I keep ####ing telling people Dolphin is AWESOME PvP when everyone bitches about it. PvE it doesn't do so well, but it's my favorite water form to PK with.

If you were talking about Alligator or Hook Horror...well then, I got nothing for you :)
126251, RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's good I swear!)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would assume he didn't mean Kraken because I didn't give Nydfeldt the form until the day before on 9/14.
126252, RE: Quick question for Verathi re: IMM comments (it's good I swear!)
Posted by Verathi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alligator does not fit my play style.
126256, Ahhhhh. Yeah...it can be really nasty...or really sucky.
I've only had it once, but I feel like I didn't figure out when to use it (besides using it for amphibious-ness and regen) until my character had like 7 CON and 200 hrs.

Hardest thing about Alligator is knowing when to bite (since it's an absurd amount of lag) and when to just not enter any command to be able to chase or whatever. Because an alligator can kill someone (unprotected) in about 2 rounds if they time it right.
126245, Liked you a lot
Posted by Gromm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But boy you were suicidal on retrievals through all the character's life. It was always like

Someone: Let's group and go as pack.
Nydfeldt: I'm fighting captain/vanquisher.

Couldn't help but laugh all those times. You should've been titled Ballsy Retriever of the Depth, I tell you :)
126237, Heh, five outlanders deleted one by one almost at once, and you too?
Posted by Dionis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thats really a loss!
Why is this all? Lost interes?
126222, Barely interacted with this char...but Kraken is ####ing badass.
Glad the char seemed cool. I remember the first character who got Kraken so Nydfeldt had a lot to live up to!