Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126036
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Oct-15 01:45 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126036, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer of Reckoning, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue Oct 27 13:44:44 2015

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Bromgrin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:344

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Fan, Verathi, 30-Oct-15 10:30 AM, #9
Reply You were a class act., Raltevio, 30-Oct-15 06:41 AM, #8
Reply Good job. (nt), Umiron, 27-Oct-15 03:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hamm..., Bromgrin (Anonymous), 27-Oct-15 03:03 PM, #1
     Reply Good dwarven stubborn streak, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 27-Oct-15 03:19 PM, #3
     Reply Meatshield, Bemused, 27-Oct-15 06:02 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hamm..., Selionar (Anonymous), 28-Oct-15 12:04 AM, #5
     Reply That warrant you placed on Knodeet, Kowelu Rizzle (Anonymous), 28-Oct-15 12:15 AM, #6
     Reply Finally, a dead dwarf., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 28-Oct-15 06:01 AM, #7

VerathiFri 30-Oct-15 10:30 AM
Member since 10th Dec 2014
92 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126059, "Fan"
In response to Reply #0

For what its worth, I was a huge fan from watching above and interacting below.

RaltevioFri 30-Oct-15 06:41 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
#126057, "You were a class act."
In response to Reply #0

Consistently on point where the cabal was concerned and solidly RP'd. Nice character.

Good luck with whatever comes next.

UmironTue 27-Oct-15 03:13 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126038, "Good job. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Bromgrin (Anonymous)Tue 27-Oct-15 03:03 PM
Charter member
#126037, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hamm..."
In response to Reply #0

I had an absolute blast with Bromgrin. I made it all the way through hell with a group, which must be one of the highlights of my cf career. I say I made it through...I followed other people and was just a meatshield since I had no idea what I was doing!

After that I was away for a while and when I came back the anti-hoard code has done it work, and I couldn't really be bothered to get it back. Well and truly of the boil, I decided it was best to make way for others.

Lots and lots of people to say goodbye too, and you folks were all great. Leave a comment and I'll reply with a personal goodbye for you.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 27-Oct-15 03:19 PM
Charter member
#126039, "Good dwarven stubborn streak"
In response to Reply #1

I was impressed by your post death rp because you felt like a stubborn dwarf of the law would act.

I think you were also the only trib to attack me in galadon without backup. Just stayed a little too long.

BemusedTue 27-Oct-15 06:02 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#126040, "Meatshield"
In response to Reply #1

Glad you enjoyed the Hell trip. You owe Hitrilipilivillimanilli one for sacrificing himself so that you could get all the way through because you were the one we had lined up for the chopping block. Damn you were a stubborn bastard on that trip Handy meatshield though I'll give you that.

Selionar (Anonymous)Wed 28-Oct-15 12:04 AM
Charter member
#126045, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hamm..."
In response to Reply #1

Had a blast with you! You were a great provincial, I know you had your reservations about me but enjoyed our interations.
GLWN

Kowelu Rizzle (Anonymous)Wed 28-Oct-15 12:15 AM
Charter member
#126046, "That warrant you placed on Knodeet"
In response to Reply #1

...I was sooo going to get you for it.
But ended up harassing every other Trib other than you.
Fun times.

Nydfeldt (Anonymous)Wed 28-Oct-15 06:01 AM
Charter member
#126047, "Finally, a dead dwarf."
In response to Reply #1

I can still remember all the frustration of the times that Outlander almost never had its' cabal item when I logged in and there was a polearm wielding dwarf to help defend. I think cutoff from you got me killed more than any other PK, so for that I give you props. Guess I'll see you in the fields with some other incarnation.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126036 Previous topic | Next topic