Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer of Reckoning, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126036
126036, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer of Reckoning, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 27 13:44:44 2015

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Bromgrin perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:344
126059, Fan
Posted by Verathi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For what its worth, I was a huge fan from watching above and interacting below.
126057, You were a class act.
Posted by Raltevio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Consistently on point where the cabal was concerned and solidly RP'd. Nice character.

Good luck with whatever comes next.
126038, Good job. (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
126037, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer of Reckoning, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Bromgrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had an absolute blast with Bromgrin. I made it all the way through hell with a group, which must be one of the highlights of my cf career. I say I made it through...I followed other people and was just a meatshield since I had no idea what I was doing!

After that I was away for a while and when I came back the anti-hoard code has done it work, and I couldn't really be bothered to get it back. Well and truly of the boil, I decided it was best to make way for others.

Lots and lots of people to say goodbye too, and you folks were all great. Leave a comment and I'll reply with a personal goodbye for you.

126039, Good dwarven stubborn streak
Posted by Tsalantha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was impressed by your post death rp because you felt like a stubborn dwarf of the law would act.

I think you were also the only trib to attack me in galadon without backup. Just stayed a little too long.
126040, Meatshield
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you enjoyed the Hell trip. You owe Hitrilipilivillimanilli one for sacrificing himself so that you could get all the way through because you were the one we had lined up for the chopping block. Damn you were a stubborn bastard on that trip :P Handy meatshield though I'll give you that.
126045, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bromgrin Bekwif the Stone Hammer of Reckoning, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Selionar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a blast with you! You were a great provincial, I know you had your reservations about me but enjoyed our interations.
GLWN
126046, That warrant you placed on Knodeet
Posted by Kowelu Rizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I was sooo going to get you for it.
But ended up harassing every other Trib other than you.
Fun times.
126047, Finally, a dead dwarf.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can still remember all the frustration of the times that Outlander almost never had its' cabal item when I logged in and there was a polearm wielding dwarf to help defend. I think cutoff from you got me killed more than any other PK, so for that I give you props. Guess I'll see you in the fields with some other incarnation.