Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nuktu the Master of Hearing" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125822
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Oct-15 06:28 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125822, "(DELETED) [None] Nuktu the Master of Hearing"

Mon Oct 5 18:27:37 2015

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Nuktu perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:43

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

enyuuMon 05-Oct-15 06:30 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125823, "Thanks to all you kind peeps who let me tag along in yo..."
In response to Reply #0

~

duurgh (Anonymous)Fri 09-Oct-15 12:18 PM
Charter member
#125869, "RE: Thanks to all you kind peeps who let me tag along i..."
In response to Reply #1

Why the delete

enyuuFri 09-Oct-15 02:07 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
#125871, "Cause I'm getting old :D"
In response to Reply #2

So I've been around since like 2004-2005ish, but thats mixed with a lot of long breaks in between. I could never really break free from being a noob. Anyways, I started this character up after a long while of being away and mapped out my "build" using the thief point faqs on qhcf. I didnt have much of a background, or any other solid goals other than keeping things casual and trying out some thief stuff. I guess I just got bored. I needed people to bring me out ranking to make any progress which resulted in a lot of downtime. I didn't really have anybody RP-wise to PVP with, but I did end up on the ass end of some attacks once in a while. There was this poor guy I got killed like twice in one night when ranking with him, and I felt pretty bad about that.

So I've rolled up a new character with a better role thats trying to get into fortress. The only problem now is waiting for someone to log on in my PK range, and catching them with their pants down so i can actually kill them.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125822 Previous topic | Next topic