Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nuktu the Master of Hearing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125822
125822, (DELETED) [None] Nuktu the Master of Hearing
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 5 18:27:37 2015

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Nuktu perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:43
125823, Thanks to all you kind peeps who let me tag along in your group~
Posted by enyuu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
125869, RE: Thanks to all you kind peeps who let me tag along in your group~
Posted by duurgh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the delete
125871, Cause I'm getting old :D
Posted by enyuu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I've been around since like 2004-2005ish, but thats mixed with a lot of long breaks in between. I could never really break free from being a noob. Anyways, I started this character up after a long while of being away and mapped out my "build" using the thief point faqs on qhcf. I didnt have much of a background, or any other solid goals other than keeping things casual and trying out some thief stuff. I guess I just got bored. I needed people to bring me out ranking to make any progress which resulted in a lot of downtime. I didn't really have anybody RP-wise to PVP with, but I did end up on the ass end of some attacks once in a while. There was this poor guy I got killed like twice in one night when ranking with him, and I felt pretty bad about that.

So I've rolled up a new character with a better role thats trying to get into fortress. The only problem now is waiting for someone to log on in my PK range, and catching them with their pants down so i can actually kill them.