Subject: "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125475
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Sep-15 05:44 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125475, "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imperial Citizen"

Wed Sep 9 05:41:43 2015

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zalith perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:286

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JarmelFri 18-Sep-15 08:22 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125597, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imp..."
In response to Reply #0

Hate to see you go out on an auto delete.

Glad to see you got back into Empire tho, I think most of us made it 😀

It was good having you around transmuters are always awesome. I enjoyed our interactions and cheers for helping the Blades!

GLWYN

Zalith (Anonymous)Tue 22-Sep-15 06:31 AM
Charter member
#125635, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #1

This character was a major let down for me. I had a really nifty role idea but was hit by a strange age bug which turned my hours from 19 to about 280 which ruined all motivation to get into the character. I wasn't going to jump on the Anathema band wagon but I thought "What the hell, Kregan is cool, Sindrir is cool and this character is dead anyhow so lets see where it goes!" I am sorry to see you didn't get back as Warmaster in the end and don't stress, I didn't get back in either... I wrote the note and never got booted in the first place.

All that aside, I really liked Kregan and thought you were fun to hang out with. Hope to run into another character of yours in the future.

Sindrir (Anonymous)Tue 22-Sep-15 06:33 AM
Charter member
#125636, "RE: Thanks!"
In response to Reply #2

My understanding was that your hour change happened after the server crash too right? Were the two connected? Did the imms ever comment?

I laughed when no one took the effort to boot you after you sent a note to Empire in support of the coup. You were my not-so-hidden spy inside the walls. Good times.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125475 Previous topic | Next topic