Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imperial Citizen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125475
125475, (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 9 05:41:43 2015

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zalith perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:286
125597, RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Zalith the Disruptor of Organs, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hate to see you go out on an auto delete.

Glad to see you got back into Empire tho, I think most of us made it 😀

It was good having you around transmuters are always awesome. I enjoyed our interactions and cheers for helping the Blades!

GLWYN
125635, Thanks!
Posted by Zalith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

This character was a major let down for me. I had a really nifty role idea but was hit by a strange age bug which turned my hours from 19 to about 280 which ruined all motivation to get into the character. I wasn't going to jump on the Anathema band wagon but I thought "What the hell, Kregan is cool, Sindrir is cool and this character is dead anyhow so lets see where it goes!" I am sorry to see you didn't get back as Warmaster in the end and don't stress, I didn't get back in either... I wrote the note and never got booted in the first place.

All that aside, I really liked Kregan and thought you were fun to hang out with. Hope to run into another character of yours in the future.
125636, RE: Thanks!
Posted by Sindrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My understanding was that your hour change happened after the server crash too right? Were the two connected? Did the imms ever comment?

I laughed when no one took the effort to boot you after you sent a note to Empire in support of the coup. You were my not-so-hidden spy inside the walls. Good times.