Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legion, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124957
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Jul-15 10:56 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124957, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Fri Jul 17 22:56:00 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ahkzeluth perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:43

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kregan (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jul-15 07:18 PM
Charter member
#125022, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legi..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm gone your gone so I have something to say. I hope that this can be kept vague so as to not impact anyone else.

3-4 days ago I was speaking with someone IC over a few bits and pieces I mentioned you ... not that I could remember your name, I just remembered that you were an AP assigned to Voralian ... Which to me was hilarious!

The conversation went very south very quickly and I was left somewhat stunned. I think that person may have though that you were my ALT or perhaps we were somehow connected. When I saw your deleting 1-2 days after I was really cursing myself.

I am sorry if any of this was associated with this deletion because much like with Sero I hate to see someone else and their efforts go to waste from something I have done.

GLWYN

Mokhko (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jul-15 02:40 PM
Charter member
#124968, "You were hilarious!"
In response to Reply #0

Your roleplay was cracking me up to the point that most of the time you were talking I was 'WTF???'

Was looking forward to see you grow in power....ah hell.

GLWYN

Eleri (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jul-15 04:34 AM
Charter member
#124958, "You were wild"
In response to Reply #0

Completely manic. I think A-P and trib were both wrong choices, you came over as completely orcy. Lots of fun though.

Actually now I think about it you remind me of someone! Roll something else!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124957 Previous topic | Next topic