Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124957
124957, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 17 22:56:00 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ahkzeluth perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:43
125022, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ahkzeluth the Cavalier of Legion, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm gone your gone so I have something to say. I hope that this can be kept vague so as to not impact anyone else.

3-4 days ago I was speaking with someone IC over a few bits and pieces I mentioned you ... not that I could remember your name, I just remembered that you were an AP assigned to Voralian ... Which to me was hilarious!

The conversation went very south very quickly and I was left somewhat stunned. I think that person may have though that you were my ALT or perhaps we were somehow connected. When I saw your deleting 1-2 days after I was really cursing myself.

I am sorry if any of this was associated with this deletion because much like with Sero I hate to see someone else and their efforts go to waste from something I have done.

GLWYN

124968, You were hilarious!
Posted by Mokhko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your roleplay was cracking me up to the point that most of the time you were talking I was 'WTF???'

Was looking forward to see you grow in power....ah hell.

GLWYN
124958, You were wild
Posted by Eleri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Completely manic. I think A-P and trib were both wrong choices, you came over as completely orcy. Lots of fun though.

Actually now I think about it you remind me of someone! Roll something else!